• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Question KIII loot question

Draakmis

So I have been hearing that some items are “not” on loot tables, in dungeons that are currently out. Example the “Mantle of Lost Hope” from BRD.

If this is true it’s a bummer for sure but is there a list of items that are not on tables for current content?

(Another one “Redemption” staff from Strat)
Thank you for any clarification.

So I have been hearing that some items are “not” on loot tables, in dungeons that are currently out. Example the “Mantle of Lost Hope” from BRD.

If this is true it’s a bummer for sure but is there a list of items that are not on tables for current content?

(Another one “Redemption” staff from Strat)
Thank you for any clarification.
There is no list unfortunately.

They expect you to look it up on wow wiki and see the date in which the item was added to the game and go off of that.

Personally, I think the whole idea is just dumb. We don’t all have the times and dates all items were added memorized, so not providing a list that clarifies which items are or aren’t available would seem like common sense in this case.

Furthermore, arbitrarily gating items (and quests) just seems utterly pointless when we have 1.12 talents anyway.

Kronos picked and chose what *they* thought makes things more “authentic”, up to you whether you feel they were the right choices.

90% of the 1.4 items arent there, but you didnt remove exalted warsong pants which is 1.11 patch, nice logic

Top Bottom