• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Kronos 2, lowest skill level to date?

Glemt

Cant think of any vanilla serv with such a low skill lvl, maybe AL akir? no dont think so

- - - Updated - - -

Especially the 10 vurtnes who refuse to flagcarry yet que wsg should have their accounts perma banned and force them to reroll alliance where such behaviour is the norm

This guy probably rolled frost mage and is now complaining about skill level. Good job

nah he is right...people pedal like crazy..warlocks with succubus...priests that dont dispell...shamans that dont purge...mages that dont peel...like the most basic of all basics ...horde fails them all
coming from a mage that played AT on its glory this is like being a jew in the holocaust xD

It has the lowest skill level and also the most muture community i've seen on a vanilla server.

Perhaps not having elitist wannabe multiglad 16 year olds in 30 year old bodies is a good thing.

nah he is right...people pedal like crazy..warlocks with succubus...priests that dont dispell...shamans that dont purge...mages that dont peel...like the most basic of all basics ...horde fails them all
coming from a mage that played AT on its glory this is like being a jew in the holocaust xD
Warlocks with succubus, got a problem with that?
Yeah I bet you played on AT, in the prime of 3s soloQ LEL

Warlocks with succubus, got a problem with that?
Yeah I bet you played on AT, in the prime of 3s soloQ LEL

Im talking strictly battlegrounds. You cant deny felhunter isnt superior to succubus.
Ive been the most active in 2010-2011 period, mostly on the wotlk server. Got about 1.9k as mp.
But ive played AT since before their wotlk server was even up.

Im talking strictly battlegrounds. You cant deny felhunter isnt superior to succubus.
Ive been the most active in 2010-2011 period, mostly on the wotlk server. Got about 1.9k as mp.
But ive played AT since before their wotlk server was even up.

And that, boys and girls, is why this know it all couldn't break 2k on AT! DouevenATm8

feacalamatter threw an insane tantrum as I told him having a succubus was useless while 10 mages were blizzing us in AV. he has most hks on and chills with a succubus in bgs, leave him and his fucked up brain alone

Do you not have some flags to carry as rogue? mongrel, stay in our base and def

Do you not have some flags to carry as rogue? mongrel, stay in our base and def

Still referensing that one game where i went and capped a flag so that we lost 1-3 instead of 0-3... instead of fighting 1v10 in our flag room?

feacalamatter threw an insane tantrum as I told him having a succubus was useless while 10 mages were blizzing us in AV. he has most hks on and chills with a succubus in bgs, leave him and his fucked up brain alone
Yet I still remember you begging and grovelling for my succubus macros and you have hated me ever since I told you to figure it out for yourself :)

Top Bottom