• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Kronos All-Star 1v1 Tournament RELOADED

It's 2016, you should be able to handle STV arena. It's really boring not being even to see a lot of matches and even the final because of 1 wooden PC. Really ruined the event spectator wise. Maybe next time either play or forfeit would be best. It's a serverwide event after all, we are all there watching and we don't even get to see the end.

Also I guess mindvisions should be banned, I imagine it being really anoying being spammed by it during duel.

It's 2016, you should be able to handle STV arena. It's really boring not being even to see a lot of matches and even the final because of 1 wooden PC. Really ruined the event spectator wise. Maybe next time either play or forfeit would be best. It's a serverwide event after all, we are all there watching and we don't even get to see the end.

Also I guess mindvisions should be banned, I imagine it being really anoying being spammed by it during duel.

some people are still less fortunate than others, and only 20% of games were shown elsewhere - if anything i'd say my internet didn't hold up well today which wasn't great, and there were still 300~ people sitting around the arena, hardly "ruined"

i don't encourage great players to forfeit just because they're less well off than others.

Top Bottom