• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Kronos II Release World-PvP event

Simonich

Hey, this is Voroshilov from Nostalrius. I just heard that a 2nd fresh realm is opening.

I do remember what happened in nostalrius when it released..200 hks as lvl 3 warrior ahh..

So im gonna take the chance to enjoy this crazy release hype, and probably gonna call the rest of the <Red Dawn> fellas to tag along.

For the sake of defending tiragarde keep, i will be rolling human. I will be playing just for the release however. Anyone interested in this (world pvp just for a few days since release) should roll human with me. I remember in nostalrius pve i was the first one to create a guild in the realm (i played in pvp, was in pve just for the release)

So..i will be seein ya there! Lets make an epic charge towards durotar! (If tiragarde npcs are healable in kronos my hype is big, in that way you can sort of enforce pvp)

Tip : Preferably roll : priest, most op class at lvl 1 and can probably heal the lvl 5 alliance quest npcs in durotar forever :D

Hey Voro!
We were playing together in Nost ( you probb remember the my nick)...So are you going to play Kronos now?

Yes, time to add spice to this game dont you think?

@Smeshinka : Ofcourse i remember you! However i will be either playing on playtbc or on my own custom world-pvp vanilla server. I will only visiting here just for release days as i stated

- - - Updated - - -

How to get there quickly? I will be rolling dwarf priest

Ironforge -> Deeprun Tram -> Stormwind and catch up with me.

Since im sure they're gonna steal my name ima announce my name here. But i think you will recognize me by my yells ;)

Probably gonna grab some levels, make a guild real fast, grab some lvl 1 vendor gear and go for it ^^

Top Bottom