• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Kronos PvP Clips

@ Ayz

You know how to play your class but watching videos of you shooting pyros with consumables at Target dummies (or at least players playing on the same level) is far from entertaining. Only clip I found a little entertaining was the peeling for Dudu FC tho you missed the nade! (how on earth!!!!)

You had me at - - - Updated - - -

I don't get you eywin. When we duelled some time ago u popped invis trinket and rocket helm as ur 2 first "abilities" at the start of the duel, so why this cherry picking when i use invis in a bg it's all of a sudden boring. it's fine though. dms said that invis clip was the only one he found interesting. different people enjoy different things. no need to get hyped up about it. im posting these clips cous i know some people like to watch em. thats all it is

You had me at - - - Updated - - -

I don't get you eywin. When we duelled some time ago u popped invis trinket and rocket helm as ur 2 first "abilities" at the start of the duel, so why this cherry picking when i use invis in a bg it's all of a sudden boring. it's fine though. dms said that invis clip was the only one he found interesting. different people enjoy different things. no need to get hyped up about it. im posting these clips cous i know some people like to watch em. thats all it is

I liked the invis clip too. Sure you had the advantage from the beginning, but it is something different and creative. It also shows how obsurdly easy mage is to play with some gear XD

when i thought HORDE couldnt be any worse than in Ely...i find this. I guess there is always one more step into being absolutely clueless in terms of BGs. RIP.
Ty for feedback man, our play was really unorganized and lots of mistakes that's for sure, was decent fun though.

when i thought HORDE couldnt be any worse than in Ely...i find this. I guess there is always one more step into being absolutely clueless in terms of BGs. RIP.

hello Depre, how is shooting shadowbolts through trees going? :blink:

Typical shitter talking shit on forums ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

hello Depre, how is shooting shadowbolts through trees going? :blink:

sucks :( but at least i dont have to play with/ vs pom pyro mages and strangest 2006 tactics all over again. THANKS GOD!

but ye playing other bgs other than WSG all day long make u realise LoS is just a WSG thing. (give Los tho pls).

a human male warr gona argue about basic stuff...rip kronos, pls stay here and dont spread outism outside of this village.

It's not stacking because we want to, there simply aren't people for premades who play other classes on Alliance. We have 15 mages and no warlocks, rogues and druids whatsoever for premades in months now, half games paladin too. You probably realized so far that we never have those 3 classes. This particular game didn't even have a warrior online to invite, played without one.

We did get 1 rogue and 1 lock now with the merge tho, but both US so probably not available often.

Last edited:
50 euros/game

contact [email protected]

I asked Sarei about this generous offer of yours and he told me that 50 euros is not nearly enough to get you invited into his premades. Apparently the sum you have offered is missing one or two zeroes. You can ask the Horde side if they are interested, but I don’t think they will be happy with the offered sum either. They would have to replace Jacknife with you and I can’t see them be willing to do that for puny 50 euros.

It's not stacking because we want to, there simply aren't people for premades who play other classes on Alliance. We have 15 mages and no warlocks, rogues and druids whatsoever for premades in months now, half games paladin too. You probably realized so far that we never have those 3 classes. This particular game didn't even have a warrior online to invite, played without one.

I am fully aware of your situation. My comment was mostly directed at my fellow horde mages who have fallen in love with the fire side of the class ))

Ps. Perp tell Alca to finish his movie already

Just because it was so long ago, some random stuff from today.

[video=youtube;K0JuJJMV1cA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K0JuJJMV1cA[/video]

Top Bottom