• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Kronos PvP Clips

James4him

Authorized
I don' have clips since potatoe pc and Screenshot thread is in stupid section so:

Mad reiders r med

Malise "Lord Of WsG" course i got spies in friends you filthy casuals

I found renovatio :D

Abmi king of hunters

And tdu raids :)

Acely

Authorized
im sad that kronos had to go from watching me and trigz to this

someone quote me and put this in their forum sig
these were just casual duels, we didnt spend hours playing nor did we wait for cds inbetween. i dont think either of us played good but pure fire v rog isnt very entertaining aswell

dms

Authorized
Im sad that kronos had to go from reading perp and ahla forum pvp to buff naxx/nerf ed/tempestria spawn arguments

Khrey

Authorized
I want to make pvp clips as well. What is the best free recording programm? OBS?
I guess, but Action! is really cheap atm (19.77$ (summer sale) and very good (I'm not getting paid for this)), you can stream with it, record in avi or mp4, set up so if you don't want to record all the time (to save space, even tho .mp4 is really lightweight) you can have a hot-key that saves the past (x mins) when pressed to a video file.

Top Bottom