• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Kronos reached 1000 likes on FB

Backpedal

Authorized
Congratulations everyone and keep advertising!

P.S.
I remember when i found out about Kronos (couple months ago) there was only 350 likes.

Congratulations everyone and keep advertising!

But please dont overdo it. I have seen many community made 'adverts' on a few game forums or reddit pages and pretty much all of them are distasteful...and ends up harming the reputation of the server and annoys people rather then adding favour or praise. I personally heard about this server through word of mouth, thats the best way to do it if you were to advertise imho.

Word of mouth is far and beyond your best, hands down, no-holds-barred, cant-be-beat, will not fail, option.

Second best would be to simply direct them to the Website / Forums: http://www.kronos-wow.com/ so they can see for themselves that Kronos is putting in the work they say they are

-A Marketer by trade

Kronos has always gotten likes much faster than Nos. Nos didn't make a new page for their relaunch so they have been gathering likes for 3,5 years.

Last edited:
Or as you said, it could be gake and fay.
No, you are not implying it. You express your suspicion quite openly.

The likes increased pretty steady since 3 months and took quite a jump when the test account give away was announced. Nothing more to it. You joined afterwards so you probably didn't notice.

Now.. I don't wanna scare nobody, but I had a feeling that something really powerful caused the great increase in facebook likes, and I'm starting to find proof all over the facebook page. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxfEg54cCKo

Or......... It could just be the test account giveaway and constantly increasing hype, but I doubt it

YEQlki5.png

Finally my thousands Facebook accounts have paid off.

Gratz Kronos !

Twinstar has 21k likes, that's like 3 times bigger than feenix. Does anybody even play retail wow in czech republic/slovakia?

Twinstar has 21k likes, that's like 3 times bigger than feenix. Does anybody even play retail wow in czech republic/slovakia?
there even used to be a similar project (mystiq) of huge size as well, though it appears to be dead now.

I played on Westfall and it had 1000 followers (I assume that's bigger thing than likes?) and rising till the end. The server started dying and and the devs suddenly pulled the plug unannounced. They still had the 1000 followers for a month or so after that when they still had the website up. The FB profile was under the Dispersion brand with two WotLK realms who pulled the most followers, but those servers died at the same moment.

So this really isn't a indicator of anything.

And a friendly public service announcement: They launched again as "Grom Gaming Community" with fresh realms and cash shops and you know the deal. So if you have the wow-muchies while waiting for Kronos, avoid this scam.

So this really isn't a indicator of anything.
Honest opinion? Its not. Seems more like a marketing kind of thing then anything else. The majority of players do not bother with facebook. They probably even play somewhere else still just waiting for release. No forum acitivity no votes no nothing. Idle till release.
Its an indicator that there are people interested in this server, but not how many.

Some videos got close to 8k (maybe even 9k) views so far. As youtube handles view counts its mostly unique clicks (yes, some are double or thrice or w/e). Click on showcases usually come from people already within the vanilla community. These are the players that are most interested I'd say.

Long story short, with abour 8-9k views on some videos I estimate the TRUE (the ones that stay longer then lvl 20) at about 1k or higher.

Top Bottom