• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Kronos: realmlist.wtf wont change server.

Magnaliscious

Hello, I have been having issues connecting to Kronos, even though I have made sure my realmlist.wtf is not set to read only, I cannot connect to Kronos. I have tried the realmlist defined on the main page, the three location realmlists, and the twinstar realm list.

However, every time it simply states that I am not connected to the server. My searching through this forum hasnt yielded any results to this issue that wasnt fixed by making sure the realmlist.wtf was not set to read-only.

Thank you all!

Your realmlist.wtf file has the following entry, yes?

set realmlist west.kronos-wow.com (or login.kronos-wow.com, or the others)

And inside your WTF directory you have a config.wtf file, yes? That is not set to read-only?

Your realmlist.wtf file has the following entry, yes?

set realmlist west.kronos-wow.com (or login.kronos-wow.com, or the others)

And inside your WTF directory you have a config.wtf file, yes? That is not set to read-only?

Yes I have tried the other "set realmlist"s, I just checked and my config file is not set to read-only.

EDIT: Im not sure if this matters, as when I did this the first time i played on Kronos it worked perfectly, but I downloaded WoW from my disks, which put it at version number 2.00.0.

Last edited:
Top Bottom