• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Other Least favorite class?

Least Favorite Class

• Druid

Votes: 37 21.5%
  • Hunter

Votes: 18 10.5%
  • Mage

Votes: 13 7.6%
  • Paladin

Votes: 25 14.5%
  • Priest

Votes: 16 9.3%
  • Rogue

Votes: 19 11.0%
  • Shaman

• Warlock

• Warrior

Votes: 12 7.0%

• Total voters
For me it's druid, you're supposed to be a hybrid class but you're pigeonholed to being a healer in pve and and flag runner in pvp.

Mage for me. Hate the squishiness and getting interupted/silenced makes me wanna slam my head against the keyboard.
:angry2:​

Don't really have any comments about classes I hate to play. I've only played a Warlock to <insert level cap> and I've only played a Paladin/Druid sub-30s.

I sure do hate fighting Rogues as a Warlock though! Especially when TBC came along and you were basically mushrooms once more.

Warlock. He is simply BAD with bad karma and everything. You cannot have good warlock.

Simple, Druids.

Why? Because after Vanilla you basically NEVER saw your hard earned gear because you're always stuck in your shapeshift form.

I do remember in Vanilla, as a resto you had no shapeshift form, so alright.
But I liked Feral a lot, the playstyle I actually enjoyed and Ive had several Feral Druids, but guess what...
My <level cap> full epic Feral Druid, looks EXACTLY THE SAME AS A LEVEL 10 IN CATFORM.

So that is basically the only thing I really dislike about any of the classes that sticks out.
The rest is fine. I can get used to any playstyle and enjoy it to some point.

Shaman

All classes are awesome, but if I had to pick one that I dislike (more in the sense of like least) then it would be shaman.
Class is good, but the race combinations do it for me. Could never play a tauren, orc or troll. I don't like the style of those races.

A topic on what class you like the least . . . It's obvious people are bored at the moment :D

I think Shaman is the least favorite since you can only roll this class in one faction while you still have both for Druids.

I never leveled a hunter beyond lvl 13...
I hate having to feed a pet, level it, make it hold aggro, just so I can shoot from a distance like a chicken. You are just always on the run because you can only shoot from a distance (isn't this different in retail now?).
And on top of it all you can feign death, how brave.
The hellfire death as a warlock, that's brave!

Like most here druid is a second, it's cool in essence, but i can't find a playstyle that suits me. Do i moonfire, do i bear, do i cat? nothing stands out. Being able to stealth is cool though.

Paladin.
Basically an auto-attack bot that's good for nothing but buffing, and maybe healing.
Fighting tankadins as a rogue was a huge pain too, they're basically tin cans just like tank warriors, but they take 3 times as long to open.

ED census :

ge-485b1f4.png

I love shamans, probably the 2nd easiest class to level behind a hunter... melee/spell dps is good for leveling and you can heal... plus mail armor... bingo

with that being said, I think rogue would be my least favourite... (most opposite from a shaman... no heals, or spell dps... leather) mind you I never got one higher than 30. I just remember leveling one to 30 was a pain... and the quests (horde side) were annoying.

Hmm not sure. There weren't any class that I "hated" til wrath. Damn Doucheknights. But if I had to pick, I guess hunter. I played a caster for the most part in vanilla and Viper sting use to annoy the hell out of me.

Thats exactly the reason druids got massive buffs in TBC. They are really strong in vanilla, its just that players never bothered to learn how to utilize the class correctly.
If you believe that druids are only good for healing then its best you never roll one.

If you believe that druids are only good for healing then its best you never roll one.

Wasn't it pretty much common knowledge and admitted even by Blizzard that Druids in vanilla where not viable tanks? Same as shadow priests being nonviable in a dps role. Only top guilds in retail used 1 (out of 5 or 6) shadow-spec priest.

Wasn't it pretty much common knowledge and admitted even by Blizzard that Druids in vanilla where not viable tanks? Same as shadow priests being nonviable in a dps role. Only top guilds in retail used 1 (out of 5 or 6) shadow-spec priest.
He probably talked about pvp

Doesnt matter about what he talked. In both ways hes lost. This topic is sure about pve.
If he talk about pve, then hes terirbly wrong. In PVE (understand raids) druid isnt viable to do anythign else than healing. If some guild have feral or balance in raid, its just tolerated spot, nothing else.

If he mean pvp, then its senseless talking about it. Cause PVP is fine with all 3 speccs druid has. And this can be applied on all classes/specs.

I picked druid because shape shifting. I just like to see my armor and weapons.

Death Knight. Why would the 9 living classes side with the 10th undead class? Blizzard thinking = !@#$

For vanilla, hate Rogues. Your most powerful attack can never be used without the help of someone else, simply because mobs never show your back to you. And I hate them as enemies too. Watching my avatar being held in stuns for 40 seconds doing nothing is quite boring.

Top Bottom