• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Other Least favorite class?

Least Favorite Class

• Druid

Votes: 37 21.5%
  • Hunter

Votes: 18 10.5%
  • Mage

Votes: 13 7.6%
  • Paladin

Votes: 25 14.5%
  • Priest

Votes: 16 9.3%
  • Rogue

Votes: 19 11.0%
  • Shaman

• Warlock

• Warrior

Votes: 12 7.0%

• Total voters
Death Knight. Why would the 9 living classes side with the 10th undead class? Blizzard thinking = !@#$

For vanilla, hate Rogues. Your most powerful attack can never be used without the help of someone else, simply because mobs never show your back to you. And I hate them as enemies too. Watching my avatar being held in stuns for 40 seconds doing nothing is quite boring.

it would ahve been nice if blizzard made mobs a bit more like real people and not aimbot lock-on forever

you can use backstab on mobs after gouge,kidney shot or blind . People are just lazy (include me now :D) I did that combo when i leveled my first rogue with daggers 9 years ago :D Ambush >gouge>backstab>evis. Ambush and bacsktab talented, and when both crits, i killed mob in few sec. Its sad now i feel more comfortable by spamming ss :whistling:

-_-" i always thought druid was the most unique and fun class to play.

picked priest, partly because i dont like organised religions irl.
and mostly because they are the most fucking boring class in the game. at least you can aoe grind with paladins.

Shaman

All classes are awesome, but if I had to pick one that I dislike (more in the sense of like least) then it would be shaman.
Class is good, but the race combinations do it for me. Could never play a tauren, orc or troll. I don't like the style of those races.

this

I think Shaman is the least favorite since you can only roll this class in one faction while you still have both for Druids.

So pally too then?

- - - Updated - - -

Death Knight. Why would the 9 living classes side with the 10th undead class? Blizzard thinking = !@#$

For vanilla, hate Rogues. Your most powerful attack can never be used without the help of someone else, simply because mobs never show your back to you. And I hate them as enemies too. Watching my avatar being held in stuns for 40 seconds doing nothing is quite boring.

Clicker.

Top Bottom