• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Let's be a home for all ED refugees! (aka Common Effort for Kronos)

I too played on ED for quite a while, though I kinda fell off and had no idea the server went kaput!
RIP it was my first vanilla server apart from retail and had some good times there.

That being said, Kronos seem far more stable with less bugs and I want to thank all the people responsible to making it happen! :laugh:

I too played on ED for quite a while, though I kinda fell off and had no idea the server went kaput!
RIP it was my first vanilla server apart from retail and had some good times there.

That being said, Kronos seem far more stable with less bugs and I want to thank all the people responsible to making it happen! :laugh:

Welcome aboard then ! :laugh: Enjoy your stay here!!:laugh::cool2:

If any folks from ED roll Alliance, feel free to whisper me if you need help/assistance.
Happy to help :)

- Vengra, 60 Druid

I guess I am an ED refugee, hadn't been on for sometime looking forward to this server wanted to start ages ago but RL and all. Nos is retarded, to overpopulated for me.

Moradin, have you considered posting your advertisment (all of it) on Kronos reddit? Even there it looks kind of dead and it might scream "desert server" to newcomers.

I don't have an account as I'm not a Reddit user myself, but as I've always said, everyone is free to copy-paste my material everywhere they feel it might be useful.

You're all welcome :biggrin:

Yeah I've come to love the managing/organizing part as much as the gameplay... if not more. I don't know why, I'd assume there's a bunch of reasons...

You seem like a friendly guy and all, I just want to remind you that you don't actually play, hence it comes as no surprise that you prefer administration over gameplay. As such, your opinions on the state of the server shouldn't be taken at face value since you have close to no hands on experience yourself, you only view the server through other mediums - like valuing a company exclusively through metrics and ratios.

You seem like a friendly guy and all, I just want to remind you that you don't actually play, hence it comes as no surprise that you prefer administration over gameplay. As such, your opinions on the state of the server shouldn't be taken at face value since you have close to no hands on experience yourself, you only view the server through other mediums - like valuing a company exclusively through metrics and ratios.

Says a raidlogger that never left ogrimmar and Posts on Corecraft in the exact same manner :)

Top Bottom