• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Level transfer from Nostalrius

Status
Not open for further replies.

lastnoob

I read the FAQ and I read that char transfers will never be possible.
However, I know for a fact that me and my friends will not bother if we have level up from 1 to 60, for 8-9 days of played time(yeah we are bad, save these comments) again. I think many many people has this issue, they just wont bother because of this. Its exhusting. Call me casual, call me a ******, but I really think it would be fair to get them if not even a lvl60, but a lvl40-45 or so. Of course it would be good for us, but it would be great for the server too, convincing players to move to Kronos from Nost.

Whats different really? Nost xp rate is 1x, and its a pain in the butt to level with 32423242 billion people. Its not like you can get lvl60 there quickly.

Good one, 10/10
May I ask your argument against it?

The only thing I could imagine as a good argument right now is that it takes alot of time and work, which is true, and a valid point.

Maybe it stupid, but please point it out why.

It's not going to happen.

So just accept the fact that if you want to play on Kronos, you'll have to start from scratch.

:lol::lol::lol:
Doubt about this.
Idk about kronos, but on Nos i found to many bugs to spend any time there. There are no actualy difference btw nos and ED, but i doubt that any1 in clearly mind will ask to transfer here from ED =)

Last edited:
It might be added later IF there is a real struggle for players, but it is gonna be the very last resort. But imho it's never gonna happen, it's been nothing but problematic on other servers and those are just Czech ones, not big international projects.

:lol::lol::lol:
Doubt about this.
Idk about kronos, but on Nos i found to many bugs to spend any time there. There are no actualy difference btw nos and ED, but i doubt that any1 in clearly mind will ask to transfer from ED =)

Wrong, Nostalrius has ZF working and ED doesn't.

Kronos needs to allow transfers or else it will be dead at launch.

Kronos needs to allow transfers or else it will be dead at launch.

:lol: thanks for making my day.

Allowing level transfer from nos would be the most retarded thing to do. Why not allow those who had level 60's on K2 to have them back while we're at it?

Everyone should level from scratch and i'm pretty sure they WILL level from scratch.

.. but I really think it would be fair to get them if not even a lvl60, but a lvl40-45 or so...

yao%2Bming%2Bface.png

I am not the admin, but I can pretty much tell this is not going to happen ever. It is simply not fair to non-Nost players, there is no intelligent way how to handle such requests, there is no way to check that you have levelled up properly without any exploits etc. etc. Yes, there probably will be players deciding not to start playing here because they have already invested a lot of time into their character elsewhere, but this is not the right way to tackle this issue.

Should have saved your levling stamina for Kronos instead of spending it on Nost ;)

make it blizz like? pay 60 dollar for insta lvl 55 (instead of 90 on retail!) i guess thats blizzlike enough :w00t:

Seeing the mayor influx of activity on these forums the last few weeks this request makes no sense at all, why would Kronos at any point even want to consider doing such a thing?

I really think it would be fair to get them if not even a lvl60, but a lvl40-45 or so. Of course it would be good for us, but it would be great for the server too, convincing players to move to Kronos from Nost.
You must be confused, so let me spell it out: the people behind Kronos are software development enthusiasts, not beggars. They will not approach you with with an outstrecthed palm crying for you to play here. I'm sorry.

Its your problem if you regret the time spent on nost, and dont want to level again.

You must be confused, so let me spell it out: the people behind Kronos are software development enthusiasts, not beggars. They will not approach you with with an outstrecthed palm crying for you to play here. I'm sorry.
You must be more confused than I am. Private servers, especially Twinstar is a business. Taking customers from the competitor of a business is begging now. Good to know mate. How old are you 15?

Now I'm not saying this is the way to do it, but the theory behind it certainly benefits Twinstar, even its practically a bad plan. I was just curious about the arguments against it.

Anyways, we will see how many players will be 2 weeks after launch. Holaver answered with arguments in a very decent manner, so I guess you can close the topic.

I am pretty sure this is out of the question, it simply strides against too many factors.

Lets switch it round. And be honest on your answer...because I think you say No just like any normal person.

If Kronos opened up first, and Nos tomorrow and I would like to transfer my character to Nos, but you have decided to wait for Nos to level and invest into. How you respond to the suggestion? Would you be happy that there will already be level 40, 50, 60s running around...what would that mean for server firsts? To the economy? The transferred level 60s could pretty much control AH and have a monopoly on anything they want. How would you feel as a fresh player on a server that just opened, that you were holding out for?

I am going to hetch a bet that you wouldn't be very happy...and would actually be against the idea...no? This is quite a selfish request, you are not thinking about any of the other players who have decided to invest into Kronos and thus are waiting to experience leveling on they server they prefer. It is your own fault you lost your steam on a server that has now appeared to be sub-par.

I have leveled two characters on Nos to level 32 and 25. I will be happy to start again fresh on this server. I am going to relish the experience.

I could see character transfers being considered after the server is live for 30 days.

And that's only if Kronos is having a population issue. Which is an unpredictable variable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom