• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Level transfer from Nostalrius

Status
Not open for further replies.
How would this even work in practice?
Doesn't Nostalrius have a completely diffrent set of items (from patch 1.4)
How would you validate the character data wasn't manipulated prior to inserting the character into Kronos database?
What about other servers, why should Nost players get special treatment over for example Rebirth or Feenix vets?
Could you auction the character on the auction house then, inflating the Character auctionhouse with charactes that has items not obtainable on Kronos othewise or perhaps manipulated character data.

This idea is not really thought through and as mentioned by other posters, purely to satisfy the people who have made "bad" server choice decisions, that they now regret.

I leveled to 30 on Nostalrius, on a warrior!! It was so damn boring! Yet im gonna do it all again on Kronos, because I realised that Kronos is the better scripted server, there is no doubt about this.
Yes the population might be smaller here now but that doesnt bother me too much either, the community is waaay better here. Lots of friendly and decent people that wont get drowned in all the crap spammed by trolls. Nost is infected with so much poison (yey, a new word!) in the community that I would never go back there.
Also, the scripting is kinda bad there overall, not just in raids and dungeons, but in the little things as well, and a LOT of quests.

All in all, it will be worth it in the end to come here and do it all over again, because quality and community reasons. Transfers wont happen. Just think of it as levling an alt or something, for the 10th time :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom