• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

LF lionheart crafter, titanic leggings crafter, and titans flask crafter

Vepsen can make titans.
Nerfmeh can make leggings.
Kalven can make leggings in about 3-4 days, got recipe but not skill.

Moosic of <Synced> is able to craft the Lionheart Helm (Alliance side). Dropped for us on our Azuregos kill.

Moosic of <Synced> is able to craft the Lionheart Helm (Alliance side). Dropped for us on our Azuregos kill.

Someone said you guys were charging 600 for a craft fee and how would I get the mats over to ally side? Can you mail from horde to an ally alt on this server?

No you cannot but you can always be clever with the Gadgetstan Auction House ;)

I appreciate the comment Ssaya.

I do the Lionheart Helm for you and I will charge a 50gold fee. For Horde it means a trade via tanaris neutral AH - due to the extra AH prices, I will sell the Helm for 57.50g buyout to you.

We will meet in Teamspeak, I wont scam you.

For any further questions, dont be shy and whisper me on Alliance "Moosic" Char.

Same is for Fire Resistance Gear from Thorium Brotherhood, just ask me.

Kisses
The Chicken

Zeven, alliance side, will be able to craft the titanic leggings in the near future.

Im a few points away from reaching 300 BS.

So if you need the titanic leggings crafted whisper "Zeven" and I´ll make them for you.

Cheers!

Top Bottom