• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

LF someone to multibox a Warrior

Denim

Will be looking to buy an Orc Warrior (male) once you hit 55+

Will I be able to change name on the char that I buy? Or will it stay the same that the original owner created?

Bro leveling is half the adventure in vanilla. That's why it's so challenging and rewardinh

Multibox (instead of simple alt-tabbing) is forbidden here indeed. Character can be renamed, but idk if it's free with the character buying or not. You can rename any character for 100 Twinstar stars (as my account manager just said to me).

Also a bit interested if it's possible to change the appearance of a character (of my own and/or of a bought one).

Bro leveling is half the adventure in vanilla. That's why it's so challenging and rewardinh

Im currently leveling on nos and ive Done the vanilla leveling before....
Nos is really badly polished but they have a Crazy pop + perfect stability.

But would be more then happy to have a char here aswell aslong i can skip the depressing part.

aslong i can skip the depressing part.

Dude really?

Not trying to be toxic here but if you're so depressed by the leveling part just get onto a instant 60 server or simply wait until a character is offered inside the auction house and go with whatever that may be.

Dude really?

Not trying to be toxic here but if you're so depressed by the leveling part just get onto a instant 60 server or simply wait until a character is offered inside the auction house and go with whatever that may be.

I have a job so I dont really have that much time for wow and im playing vanilla for the endgame nothingelse... Done the leveling too many times already and I would rather pay 200EU then lvl some warrior rofl

Is multi-boxing allowed?
Unlike on the other TwinStar realms, multi-boxing that utilizes additional software of any kind, be it complete all in one multi-boxing tools or a simple key cloner is banned on Kronos. Simple alt tabbing is, however, allowed.
FAQ.

Top Bottom