• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

LFM People to organize low level BG's

rosembergwatt

Authorized
Hello Kronos community, this is my first post here. :smile:

I'm a player from Nostalrius and I really got amazed by the dedication of the developers on the scripting quality here. So a big /applause for that, now let's get to it:

I'm currently looking for people who like low level battlegrounds and find their presence a positive thing for the server. I think that this kind of activity is very healthy for a private server community because it helps everyone to break the stress during leveling. Recently the staff here announced that they will add a optional xp boost for players and I think it will be the perfect time to get more people to organize these events.

I'm not exactly a twink-enthusiast. I'd rather make some level 17/27/37 characters for a more competitive environment, because I don't think twinking makes the battleground nice for everyone. However if someone who's interested in twinks want to join me on organizing this stuff I'm also open for it!

I want to make a Skype chat-group with everyone interested in the idea - so we can organize things better there.

Anyone up for it? Skype: rosembergwatt

I'm interested but i'm shy. If you put LFM WSG 10-19 or w/e you can be sure i'll try and be there though :smile:

I'm interested but i'm shy. If you put LFM WSG 10-19 or w/e you can be sure i'll try and be there though :smile:

Glad to hear someone is interested in the idea. Please add rosembergwatt on Skype, we don't need voice chats just a text chat channel will already be useful if we get more people into a single group there. Because it is harder to add many characters alts/mains to get people around.

Thanks mate.

Top Bottom