• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Login Strugglez

rawrcarson

I just downloaded the client and tried deleted the WDB folder even but im still getting Disconnected from the server when i try to log in. I had no issues when i changed the realmlist to another server and im 99% sure kronos server is up right meow so i'd love if anyone had a quick fix..if not i still love you

I just downloaded the client and tried deleted the WDB folder even but im still getting Disconnected from the server when i try to log in. I had no issues when i changed the realmlist to another server and im 99% sure kronos server is up right meow so i'd love if anyone had a quick fix..if not i still love you

Click the link in your email to activate your account.

For what it's worth I have the same issue since a couple of days, regularly stuck at connecting, then sometimes after 4-5 tries it goes through, sometimes more... or sometimes not at all, like right now. It's stuck on connecting until it disconnects auto after ~20 sec. Getting kinda annoying.

Top Bottom