• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Looking for 1. DoT/HoT-timer. 2. Cooldowntimer

Spacey

I'm looking for 2 addons:

1. DoT/HoT-timer. A bar showing how long there is left of the duration on either dots on enemies or hots on self/allies.

2. I remember seeing an addon a long time ago which displayed a number in yellow on your spells meaning the time remaining of the cooldown of that spell/ability.

Any thoughts on this, anyone? :)

Cheers

2. OmniCC

Check the forum, its almost in every addon pack you can find.

1. nature cast bar (there is topic about it here on forums). It shows enemy cast bars, duration of dots, hots, enemy spell CDs and much more.
Also, here on forums is addon, that will show duration of buffs/debuffs like it'S on TBC (on icons under target frame)

Wel if you are warlock the best one is necrosis (atleast it used to be for me) :smile:

1. nature cast bar (there is topic about it here on forums). It shows enemy cast bars, duration of dots, hots, enemy spell CDs and much more.
Also, here on forums is addon, that will show duration of buffs/debuffs like it'S on TBC (on icons under target frame)

Its a pretty cool addon if you do some alteration to it.
The main problem I see with it is that it does not take spec into account. Its amazing addon either way though.
So if you change the timers by hand and remove some timers from the addon it becomes a really good addition to NECB.

You won't find anything even close as good as the TBC default dot timers though. Necrosis or NECB are your best bet for point 1.

After a bit of hassle I can really recommend DoTimer. Powerful addon, easy to use and very overseeable.

Are there any good addons that will track timers of other classes skills (for both PvE and PvP timers) such as druid's Entangling Roots, Mage's Sheep, Pallys HoJ? Similar to what necrosis does for warlocks?

Are there any good addons that will track timers of other classes skills (for both PvE and PvP timers) such as druid's Entangling Roots, Mage's Sheep, Pallys HoJ? Similar to what necrosis does for warlocks?
Download the later versions of dotimer. Like the one for wotlk or so.
The take the old 1.12.1 version and just extend the addon with those spells. With a bit time you should be able to do that even if you have no experience with addons or scriptlanguages.

I extended my dotimer for frost nova and sheep for example.

Top Bottom