• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Looking for a Wedding Ring

Neztek

Edit: I found what I was looking for! Thanks for all the help, feel free to continue with your recommendations if you have them!

My wife is going to start playing WoW with me soon and I am excited to get her into the game (she played for about a week in MoP). I would like to get her a wedding ring in-game as a "thank you for playing with me" kind of thing. I know the Gold Wedding Ring item wasn't added until BC so I'm just looking for something comparative that can be found or purchased by a couple of players new to the realm.

Thanks in advance for all the help. I'll be seeing you soon.

P.S. We will likely be playing Alliance but I am going to see if she would be interested in playing Horde.

Last edited:
... that can be found or purchased by a couple of players new to the realm.

If you're willing to go through a dungeon and a quest, then the closest thing to the Gold Wedding Ring is probably Brilliant Gold Ring, but Heart Ring might be easier to come by for a new player and sounds a little more... loving. :blushing: You can browse through all rings here.

Welcome to you both!

Last edited:
If you're willing to go through a dungeon and a quest, then the closest thing to the Gold Wedding Ring is probably Brilliant Gold Ring, but Heart Ring might be easier to come by for a new player and sounds a little more... loving. :blushing: You can browse through all rings here.

Welcome to you both!

Thank you! Brilliant Gold Ring is BoP from a Level 30+ quest so I think that one is out and Heart Ring only drops from mid to upper 20 mobs but I may be able to find it on the AH.

You will find some alternatives here.

This is perfect! Thank you for the link.

Thank you. Not quite as subtle as I'd like but good option.

Imo this is one also a good alternative (req. level 10) - u get it by fishing - but yea 0,05% would take a while.
https://vanilla-twinhead.twinstar.cz/?item=8350

Thanks. Great alternative. I was thinking that one when I was browsing rings, I remember having that one in TBC.

--

Thanks for all the help! I'm going to start raising up some gold to buy my wife a Flawless Diamond Solitaire but I may get her a Miniscule Diamond Ring if I can't raise enough money for the big one. Once again, thank you, you were all very helpful in your recommendations.

Top Bottom