• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Looking for people to level with! (Eng/Ro speakers)

nemain

Hello, I'm watching closely the development of Kronos from some time now, even though this is my first post on the forums. And I like the work that have been put in this server: script wise, and I would like to congratulate the development team for there hard work and the other users that find the time to test and post the bugs they find on the extensive bug tracker, +1 love for them.

I'm from Bucharest, Romania in the eastern Europe (GMT +2) and I'm searching for people (especially with the same nationality, but not as a requirement) willing to level together from the start to level 60, so the destination won't be so tedious or boring as a "solo" levelling user. And to make new acquaintances/friends to have a nice time as group in a high populated community.

Voice communication will be a a requirement to pass the time as we "travel to level 60" or just to group up for various quests/dungeons, I prefer Skype/TS3.

My experience with world of warcraft it's expanded over retail (Vashj EU from 1.11 to BC inclusive) and a few private servers (vanilla/TBC). I've played mostly warrior/rogue/mage/wlock as for what I will roll on the server for now I did not consider, but if we will find a stable group to level with, I will decide based on the need of the group.

Best regards, nemain.

Welcome nemain!

I suggest you glance through this thread in your search for a leveling partner.

Unfortunately, I won't be able to help you myself, though I am Romanian as well. Given my current schedule, I will take my time to get to 60 and, not to put too fine a point on it, I will probably play at very haphazard hours. Nonetheless, should you ever need a hand when I will be online, send me a whisper, of course.

Have a swell time and all that jazz

Hello Dalloway, and thanks for the thread, did not know it that where already something similar that I has looking for, and apparently other people too.

Hope to see you in game. At the moment I'm thinking at a horde shaman but I'm not set in stone.

Good day, nemain.

Top Bottom