• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Looking for sites with vanilla info

acedpositive

I'm looking for sites/addons that can give me some info about vanilla world. Im looking mostly towards gathering (fishing, mining routes/spots) but anything more than that is apreciated.
Can anyone help since google is not that helpful in that case :(

As far as I can say, look for the twinstar database on Vanilla, it functions like wowhead. Past that, browsing the Feenix forums is good for gathering guides people may have. Past that, just look up a bunch of 1.12 things in google like "1.12 Dustwallow Herb Map" or something to that effect (completely made that search query up for an example).

Any questions you may have pertaining to the rogue class, shoot me a PM and I should be able to help you in that regard. I also know a lot about quests and the general functionality of Vanilla and I'm more than happy to help.

https://vanilla-twinhead.twinstar.cz/ was what I was referring to. It is connected to the bugtracker but you can use the searchbar to find things. You get to skills by highlighting Database then browsing through that.

Not only connected with bugtracker, but also connected with Kronos database, so what our Vanilla Twinhead says, is exactly how it is in-game :smile:

Unfortunately, Tristan is right above. The Twinhead Database is NOT 100% accurate as to what is represented in-game. Though the majority of the time is is correct.

Not only connected with bugtracker, but also connected with Kronos database, so what our Vanilla Twinhead says, is exactly how it is in-game :smile:

Alot of Drop rates stated on twinhead are far from accurate.

Top Bottom