• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Looking to Adding to an Addon

Aeneren

Hello,

First i have no idea if this is even possible, i have no idea how to do the coding for addon's.

So basically what im looking to modify is the addon called VanillaHealingAssignments by Renew.

What i would like is to be able to use this Addon for doing group assignments as well, Example being: for buffing groups in Raid be able to pick the person for buff say a Mage for Int. on A specific grp or groups.

As of now the Addon allows you to assign 1 tank and multiple Healers, any class can be listed as a tank with in the addon as it is.

A Healer can be the normal choices of Priest, Druid . . . , and also the Raid Markers.

What i was hoping is to add Grp 1 thru Grp 8 as available picks as healers...

Again not sure this is possible or allowed just had the idea and looking for anyone who may be able to help.

Thanks

Aeneren

How about asking him?

We developers love to have bug reports or suggestions but nobody dares to ask us directly. Im sure he would implement it.

But answering your question: Pretty much everything is possible. One way or another. Including this.

cheers!

All Links that i can find to him are not selectable . . . . Hasent responded on web site were i found the addon either

i added that function, can be downloaded over dropbox :)

im not often here or on nost forums since im playing on another server atm :)

Top Bottom