• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Made a trailer, hope you like it!

Well, it's good thing that u put some of ur time in trailer, but actually, it's bad. "I made a trailer from other trailers with official trailer music". Prob some1 will say it's nice, but i'm as amv maker can't say so.

Well, it's good thing that u put some of ur time in trailer, but actually, it's bad. "I made a trailer from other trailers with official trailer music". Prob some1 will say it's nice, but i'm as amv maker can't say so.

amv maker? so your first post is to tell me my video is bad, LOL

Last edited:
I feel like you just edited Blizzard's trailers, and timed it with Blizzard's music. Cool feel, but overall its not a trailer at all, moreso bits and pieces of multiple trailers that have already been... made.

I lose my intres after lich kings and else expansion things. Also Theres no kronos website link or even name anywhere?

I lose my intres after lich kings and else expansion things. Also Theres no kronos website link or even name anywhere?

All of the stuff in the video is also in Warcraft lore. The Lich king, deathwing, blood elves, illidan, are all in wc3. It was just for fun, apparently people don't like warcraft that much, pretty ironic

Last edited:
Not so much that they don't like warcraft. Its more to do to with the fact that the trailer was not as they expected. If in your OP you gave some context "Look I made a trailer about warcraft lore" or "Look its one of my first attempts at making a trailer, its nothing to do with Kronos, hope you like it" then we would know what to expect when we clicked the link.

When I clicked it I expected some sort of fan made 'announcement' trailer for Kronos specifically. Since release it around the corner after the beta and this is the Kronos forums after all, and there was no context...thats what I expected. Since it is just Blizzard's CGI with different music, and people expected differently...you got a negative response.

You titled it Vanilla Server coming soon. Yet as it was pointed out, the Lich King and Draenei made an appearance...which has nothing to do with vanilla at all. Videos are all about context ;), if you say its one thing when people expect another, you aren't going to get a positive response.

Want a better response? Relabel the video to something like "Dedication Trailer to the Warcraft Series" or "My Tribute to Warcraft/Warcraft Lore Over the Years" and say its juts a simple trailer highlighting the best of lore...give a video proper context then you will actually get some half decent reviews rather then "its just bad"

edit: I see that you have done a little what I said above :) thats better.

Last edited:
All of the stuff in the video is also in Warcraft lore. The Lich king, deathwing, blood elves, illidan, are all in wc3. It was just for fun, apparently people don't like warcraft that much, pretty ironic

Pandaren existed in wc3, or does a race based off of a widely regarded cute animal make you question and feel nervous about your masculinity and hardcoreness? Apparently poeple don't like warcraft lore unless it's world of bloodlymegadeathmurdernogaysallowedcraft :p

(more of a response to the part of your post you edited out)

You guys are being harsh, he said it himself it was just a "mash up of the wow cinematics" and it's a good one at that.

You guys are being harsh, he said it himself it was just a "mash up of the wow cinematics" and it's a good one at that.
Noone wants to hurt his feelings. Thats just the answers you can expect when posting a video on a gaming forum. He put effort in it and I respect that.

There is no need to be that negative about it either. As Lharts said, any effort should be commemorated not just thrown down like that

I don't like the video logic. Yep, it's Warcraft lore etc., but order of "events" doesn't very... lorish, just some draenai here and some elf there. IMHO. But visual impression is nice, "events" don't "contrast" with each other and with music.

So thanks for the nice vid... And add something about Kronos into video description if you'd really like to use it as kinda trailer :)

I don't like the video logic. Yep, it's Warcraft lore etc., but order of "events" doesn't very... lorish, just some draenai here and some elf there. IMHO. But visual impression is nice, "events" don't "contrast" with each other and with music.

So thanks for the nice vid... And add something about Kronos into video description if you'd really like to use it as kinda trailer :)

He posted it on nost forums as well. i guess he just wants to creat vanilla hype in general.
So guys dont start the flame war once again please.

Whats wrong with this trailer here?

[video=youtube;YCYjvm8A3Y8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YCYjvm8A3Y8[/video].

I think this one is really well done. Just update the year and sell it as new :)

As I dont know crap about doing videos I say good job, but one thing that I find weird is that there's no mentioning at all about kronos or a link pointing here, either in the video or the description? :tongue:

As I dont know crap about doing videos I say good job, but one thing that I find weird is that there's no mentioning at all about kronos or a link pointing here, either in the video or the description? :tongue:

He didn't dedicate it to Kronos, just posting here to get views from forumers. He did it on other server forums as well.

Whats wrong with this trailer here?
I think this one is really well done. Just update the year and sell it as new :)

Don't you think the year in its head has a reason? ;)
Something like "this one is old, look for the actual one" could be a reason!
Chero already made signs to confirm this :yes:

pretty bad one, nothing matches and its all crammed (and not in a good way) there is an order in which you can put scenes which will make sense or create a little excitement. The music which was basically the track for the first trailer without any given thought on if the scenes matches the music, those who did were original cuts with original music :\.

edit: I think I poured more thought in this post than you did in your trailer....

Top Bottom