• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Make zeppelins great again

SAKUJ0

Authorized
Hey all.

This is the one thing that I miss from retail on Kronos.

Back in retail, you could mount up while traveling via zeppelin. It was a fun little mini-game, trying to reach the spot while waiting. It saved a bit of time.

And it was hilarious seeing 10 people jump down with their mounts.

The spot I did it was actually not the one from the video. I did not even know that worked. I used to do it at the very tip of the zep, Titanic style.

It was funny because every now and then you would fall down but it was absolutely worth it.

Not sure if this is a bug or if they maybe patched it out at 1.12. or something? There does not appear to be an existing issue, I'll create one if this is indeed one. It was just a tiny point on the edges that allowed this, it was a bit challenging :)

It was possible while standing at a certain point on the little roof too iirc. Of course, moving away to disembark would dismount you but you didn't risk falling off and missing the zep :|

But yeah, when you were standing at the tip, you were actually ready to go. You legitimately saved a few seconds doing this :)

Top Bottom