• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

messed up pvp ranking system for my char

vlad247

Hello, my char's name is Nopainnogain (KRONOS II SERVER)
I am just trying to figure out what's wrong with my pvp ranking system; like I don't get promoted more than grunt lol ... my lvl is 29 even though I have over 500 kills... I tried to contact GM but he sent me here lol
And sometimes when I kill enemy players I don't get any HP at all...even though the characters I kill are my lvl or something...

Hopefully, it'll be fixed soon! Thanks!!

Last edited:
But aren't 500 kills meant to give you rank 5??? I had 1500 kills on vanilla retail with my panda dk and was rank 15! It was back in days when you could buy ashbringer shield for your honor rank but nowadays casual kids are unlikely to remember it (dk is so op with ashbringer shield I was able to solo Illidan cause it procs so much).

But aren't 500 kills meant to give you rank 5??? I had 1500 kills on vanilla retail with my panda dk and was rank 15! It was back in days when you could buy ashbringer shield for your honor rank but nowadays casual kids are unlikely to remember it (dk is so op with ashbringer shield I was able to solo Illidan cause it procs so much).
HK has nothing to do with your rank. What's important is the honor and the resulting standing from that compared to other players. That will reward you with CP and THAT will give you your rank.

Gesendet von meinem MI 4 mit Tapatalk

HK has nothing to do with your rank. What's important is the honor and the resulting standing from that compared to other players. That will reward you with CP and THAT will give you your rank.
You meant RP but not CP. Apart of this typo - true. But why quoting me, weren't it clear enough that I troll? With rank 15 and panda dk wearing ashbringer shield? Oh man :D

I tried to produce a similar nutshell in another thread:
In Vanilla, you should earn Rank Points to rank. Rank Points depend on your standing in the list of your faction PvPers (sorted by honor). The list updates every week, you get your week Rank Points, then your rank decays for maximum of 20% of your total Rank Points.

You meant RP but not CP. Apart of this typo - true. But why quoting me, weren't it clear enough that I troll? With rank 15 and panda dk wearing ashbringer shield? Oh man :D

I tried to produce a similar nutshell in another thread:
I have to admit, that I only played vanilla + TBC in retail and later on privat servers. I thought this is some BS from one of the hundred addons ;-)

Gesendet von meinem MI 4 mit Tapatalk

Top Bottom