• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Methos RETURNS - video

Methos

Authorized
TSIA, Methos Returns video is out!

[video=youtube;Bu1waicQqcE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bu1waicQqcE[/video]

Enjoy.

Nice vid!

How did you make this animation?

lbXrPZC.png

keep it up mate!

Where is the story bro? Your previous ones were better imo... Gz on sul tho!

Where is the story bro? Your previous ones were better imo... Gz on sul tho!

This aint "Methos Quest", this is more like "Lost in BG 2".
Takes a few weeks to cum up with a story haha

Right now im rubbing both. * wink wink *

[video=youtube;HgzGprI3uCI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HgzGprI3uCI[/video]

Last edited:
Oh okey, someone dont like my movie, i will never make another movie again :(

i are super serial...

I just said it was boring, I know you're the ram whisperer and all but ya it was boring. Oh hi Perplexity or is it Destny now? Either way, hi

Greetings Mentos, below are my opinions/reactions to the clips that u decided to put in your movie. I also found myself bored, thus trying to give constructive criticism since I am used to your high standards.

Quote: w/e
Clip 1: Dance Duel: Hm kay, didn't see much of it, kinda just how u won.
Clip 2: Afk kill.
Clip 3: Half afk kill with mage support.
Clip 4: Afk kill.
Clip 5: Afk kill.
Clip 6: The best mage I've ever seen.
Clip 7: 3v1ing a warrior, guess u just wanted to show off dmg.
Clip 8: Afk kill.
Clip 9: Legit clip if I would have seen the end with the mage. Tho just watching u zerg down people who are running away isn't very entertaining imo.
Clip 9: Killing a druid in human form in a stunlock together with a warrior, smthn else I missed?
Clip 10: Warrior with no trinket that doesn't disarm. Also non Orc.
Clip 11: 4v1ing a warrior, guess u just wanted to show off 1k auto?? Then showing how u heal yourself hmm..
Clip 12: Actually had to laugh at that one, featuring a duel against a warrior that uses trinket at .5 sec left on stun (or was it over already? xD). Afterwards running away with his back turned to u.
Clip 13: 2v2 against backpadeling priests, shadow doesn't even know he can dispell.
Clip 14: Classic reckbomb against non-afk opponent. Good job, I think he got annoyed by that.
Clip 15: Afk kill.
Clip 16: 2v1ing a priest, then 2v1ing a warrior with 4k hp. Afterwards showing off your healing and buffing skills.
Clip 17: Afk kill.
Clip 18: Afk kill.
Clip 19: Random BG clip, just showing you were unable to kill the priest?
Clip 19: Afk kill.
Clip 20: U came back and killed the priest?
Clip 21: Afk kill.
Clip 22: Literally no clue why u put that clip in a video.
Clip 23: No trinket warrior duel, finally manages to disarm u, other dude interrupts duel, warrior stops action cause of it, u kill nonhostile warrior with deathray, not like he could have rupted it with a bomb but w/e I guess.

I think u could go in 3 directions in your next masterpiece:
1. Show off your skills against proper opponents (duels, premade footage etc.).
2. Show off broken reck bombs against moving targets in e.g. your beloved av or if u like silithus that much, gank people when theyre farming (best 1v2+ situations ofc), cause u know, I can kill afk player's with spamming shoot and won't even get aggroed by guards.
3. Go towards RP and make a story, while sometimes killing people that try to stop u, "for the alliance!"
Combining all of this with known kronos names would be nice! I remember u hunting Lharts in one of your vids, I thought whoa he must be so tired of mentos right now hihihi!" U get the point?

And yes, I'm bored right now.

Peace

Long feedback but nice.

Dance was just an intro-
Warrior with sulf is really a 2v2, human mage(r14) was being attacked by t2 horde mage and sulf orc war and i just helped him. All tunnel clips in wsg is just 1 big fight.

This is how people play world pvp, if a player jumps someone, you can see if hes ready/fast enough to fight back or not. 90% of all players needs to see the "duel countdown".

But next video is "Methos Quest Part 3"

"All tunnel clips in wsg is just 1 big fight."

Yeah personally I just didn't think there was anything noteworthy happening, that's why I didn't like the clips.

"
This is how people play world pvp, if a player jumps someone, you can see if hes ready/fast enough to fight back or not. 90% of all players needs to see the "duel countdown"."

Yes, but u don't have to put those kills in a movie, since it's rly just afk killing. It's like ur not killing them cause of skill or reck opness or smthn, but simply cause they're afking, it's no showcase of anything.

Edit: I hope this pink font color will infect and spread in this forum.

Maredasan, if it can piss someone off, it's worth it.
The "skill" cap is very low in vanilla, control the enemy & use engineering.
When you look at vanilla pvp wise, it's maybe 1/4 of the arena skill cap.
(Even the unbalanced seasons in the arena) If people dont wanna get 1shoted, dont go to silithus.

AND the pink color should be used by EVERYONE!

I guess, still more entertaining to watch u kill non afk targets, since u can highlight reckbombs so nicely. ;o)

30% of the story is done, atm im just trying to get more ideas.
You will have ur "Adventure movie" soon!

Top Bottom