• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Mobs dropping no loot

architrex

Has anyone experienced mobs frequently dropping no loot despite having a sparkling loot icon on them? I have experienced this in Silithus and Tyrs Hand while farming solo. I play a rogue, and frequently have this issue especially while using Blade Fury to kill 2 or more mobs.

Today i was farming Tyrs and tested this. 5 times in a row i used blade fury and adrenaline rush to kill 2 mobs (Scarlet Warders, Clerics, and Enchanters) and each time both mobs had 0 loot. The odds of 10 mobs in a row dropping no loot (not even silver or cloth) have got to be close to impossible.

Has anyone else experienced this? I spoke to a couple other rogues in game who experience similar issues. Before I made a bug report I wanted to ask in general if anyone else has come across this issue, or if its just me.

Top Bottom