• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Mouse 5+ buttons?

Spufy

Authorized
Any idea for addon who can use for using mouse with 5+ buttons.I mean to can configurate it ingame. :huh:

Yes 5 Button mouses are supported. If you mean a Razer naga with 12 buttons on the mouse or more... Here you can bind the mouse buttons to the numpad for example. I'm quite sure there is no other support for mouses like the Razer naga because they appeared after vanilla wow...

well you could use addon's like Clique if you wanna assign abilities to mouse buttons but you could also just assign each key manually under the settings.

What about mouseover macros?... Does anyone know how to assign them. I want to be able to heal someone other than my target but without a healing addon. Thanks in advance

mouseover macro:
/run TargetUnit("mouseover");CastSpellByName("Holy Light"); TargetLastTarget()

In game menu -> key bindings you should be able to set both MouseButton4 and MouseButton5 to any action. What addon do you use that doesn't support those buttons?

Top Bottom