• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Warrior MS warr in PvE?

Mumpkin

just a quick question about the use of arms warr in PvE. i've read a few threads saying that, regardless of fury being superior dps, guilds will sometimes take 1 arms warr as not much more than a MS spammer. i was just wondering if guilds often run one dedicated MS warr that's playing arms every fight, or is it just for select fights that guilds will bring an arms warr?

thanks.

Only on selected fights if any, even the respec cost is 5g so there is no reason to go ms Warrior in pve.

Selected fights bs, atleast for the current content arms can keep up and even do better during some encounters in comparison to fury.
This is only the case for HORDE tho, don't go alliance arms (windfury makes this spec pve viable).
Some guilds bring 2h players (often 2h fury, also slam specs) for Nightfall proccs (target takes more spelldmg).

I remember being arms specced with ashkandi for this kill, it can hold ground against fury, just saying.
https://vanilla-twinhead.twinstar.cz/?boss-kill=280823#bosskills_players:0+4+1

Most guilds don't like you to go that path tho.

You don't bring 2h fury / MS for Nightfall procs.

These should be crafted and given to OFF-TANKS. Enchant with Icey until your guild has Thunderfury.

Nightfall is about increasing raid dps, having fury and MS warriors swinging it is counter-intuitive.

Mortal Strike is viable as long as you make use of slam. Especially with a Bonereaver's Edge it's extremely good on AoE fights which is 80% of molten core. In fact it's the best class/spec for 2-4 target encounters, however once the fights get short your burst threat will be insane if you want to keep up so it's generally suicide.

2h fury is superior in single target regardless though, and this is generally what you would stick to with a bonereaver's. I'm quite sure the server uses a 15% proc rate which would make this weapon on par with dual wielding HWL axes for example and it would scale better going into AQ too.

Last edited:
Top Bottom