• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

NA/US Players LF PVE Alliance Leveling Guild

Grashopa

Hello. I am Grashopa, I am a Warlock and a healer. My wife JulieBeast is a melee DPS and a Tank. All of the recent hubbub has got us considering playing on a private vanilla server. We have a lot of MMORPG experience as well as a lot of Wow raiding experience. I started in BC and she started in Wrath. We both raided in Wrath and Cata as well a little in warlords. I've always enjoyed the original story, zones, quests and dungeons and regret that I joined the game to late to really enjoy them.
We have begun actively playing on Kronos and are in search of a PVE leveling guild. We intend to enjoy our leveling experience and read every quest. We also look forward to rocking out a ton of instances along the way! If you think you have room for us please reply here, send a PM, mail me in game or even a whisper. Currentl characters I would be playing are Grashopa or Sikel. Typical play time is 7-11p.m. CST.

<ThunderCats> is rebuilding from another recently shutdown server, with most of us leveling at the moment. Our times may not fit your times however, as we are are 10:00est 7:00pst for raid times. (9:00CST).

That is a bit late to start for me as I work at 6a.m. cst.

Once your all 60 and start raiding are you going to be strictly a raiding guild?

Our raid times above on Tues / Thurs will be, off nights and after raids we typically spam 5 mans and premades for PVP queuing.

While progression raids may not be a good fit, we were doing sub 60 min MCd, sub 90 min BWL putting end raid time a better fit for you.

Progression however our raids go until a max: 1:00est 12:00cst 10:00pst.

We are interested in joining thundercats. I feel it will be benefit us to level up along with you (though possibly slightly slower). Seems to me that when we get to level 50/60 we will get more support from this guild since the content we will need groups for will still be relevant to the rest of the members of the guild. Also, it seems it would be more enjoyable to progress with the guild as opposed to joining a guild that is already farming the first couple raids.

Question. We already made a couple paladins (my wife will be RRT and end game and me Holy) but we are humans so leveling has been slow and slightly frustrating due to over population. So we have been considering putting our paladins on hold and starting a couple night elves (me resto druid, my wife fury warrior) until the heavy influx dies down. OK OK here's the qiestion. What do you think the guild would benefit from most? (Holy & ret pallies OR resto druid & fury warrior)? Or possibly a couple locks? Haha.

A pair of locks would be the MOST helpful as they are more rare on Alli, in general. We have a good amount of druids compared to your normal Vanilla guild and Warrior is always a competitive class for raid spots.

Pallys are great, however raiding as Ret is generally frowned upon as they do less than half the DPS of a pure DPS class and only useful for a raid slot if they also carry healing gear on and MP5 gear for dispell fights, as well as tank gear for AoE packs. If we were to take a Ret the expectations of all functions expected of said member might be a bit more than what your wife would want to take on, as multi gear set management is a pain.

It is most important to play what you want, and will make you happy.

Send me a message in game @ Undertanker when you see me on and I'll invite you guys.

Last edited:
Top Bottom