• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

NEDSTARK SPIT ON DURING KAZZAK RAID K E K

Awfully nice of you to watch them take the kill :). You didn't even rez your level 1 alliance alts to wipe them! For the Alliance!

i hear risen dont exploit the los bug on chrom unlike vanguard.

I dont like the way Vanguard raids(lvl 20 warlock summoning is downright stupid imo) but all i see is jellymad. If you wanna hurt them find a better argument.

Chrom breaths are normal AoE spells, i dont know if you ever leveled characters properly -but i did more than 10 times- and when mobs are using AoE spells, channeled AoE's etc., they dont move from their position when you LoS them or the spell. I think its a global script that all NPCs have. Exception to this would be AoE's mobs use by targetting another player as the center of the spell(such as various flamestrike spells) but we all know that Chrom's breaths are not centered on a player but rather himself, affects the entire area within his LoS.

So, as breath cast takes 1.5 seconds(or so says my bigwigs), any Tank with brain, stable interweb connection and something better than a hamster powered calculator can LoS breath casts and so can the rest of the raid. Only LoS bug that exists in Kronos is that mobs are able to attack behind LoS. Even if that bug didnt exist, I'm %100 sure any competent Tank can LoS the breath right when Cast starts, reposition Chrom after it ends because he will be moving a bit to attack the target with highest threat, and repeat the circle every 31.5 seconds.

So no matter what you say, its a legit strategy. Whatever bullshit some dude speaks doesnt hold any truth.

also whats up with /spit ting a corpse? y u no have T-bage macro u nub?

/run if(_g_g_f == nil)then _g_g_f = CreateFrame("frame"); end function _g_g_() SitOrStand();end; if(_g_g_b == nil) then _g_g_b = 1; _g_g_f:SetScript("OnUpdate", _g_g_); else _g_g_b = nil; _g_g_f:SetScript("OnUpdate", nil); end

Do it properly on Ned's corpse next time :)

Last edited:
Only LoS bug that exists in Kronos is that mobs are able to attack behind LoS.
so what ur saying is that they are exploiting this bug?

[video=youtube;YmlPasUw0uM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YmlPasUw0uM[/video]

so what ur saying is that they are exploiting this bug?

I did watch Ned's stream and they were NOT abusing it. They just LoS breath and MT goes back to Chrom's field of vision.

Even if bug didnt exist it would be a matter of repositioning after every breath is over. They would lose 2-3 seconds of dps and healers would have to move a bit when tank is moving but thats about it.

Stop being butthurt, dude. I still have the screenshots of you admitting i was correct when i bothered to explain it to you-that was before i ignored you. I dont want this to be personal so i wont bother to answer here anymore.

Last edited:
also whats up with /spit ting a corpse? y u no have T-bage macro u nub?

/run if(_g_g_f == nil)then _g_g_f = CreateFrame("frame"); end function _g_g_() SitOrStand();end; if(_g_g_b == nil) then _g_g_b = 1; _g_g_f:SetScript("OnUpdate", _g_g_); else _g_g_b = nil; _g_g_f:SetScript("OnUpdate", nil); end

Do it properly on Ned's corpse next time :)

In the heat of battle the only thing I remembered to do in order to desecrate the corpse of a player that hasn't released was to /spit. I used to do this as an alliance player on live, and during my journey to 60 I found out alliance players still did this to me when I got ganked by them.

I played for years but I'm still a noob in many respects, what is the purpose of spitting on a corpse or this t-bag macro?

Last edited:
I GOT DESTROYED.

Legendary PvP deity Peasemold has been slain. My PvP dream is over.

I just noticed the little tears. Nice touch.

Last edited:
Top Bottom