• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Horde New guild looking for interest

Domiinus

Hey guys,

A few real life friends/co-workers are making the move over from Nostalrius(RIP) to Kronos for a new adventure. We are all full-time workers so we understand that 12 hours of play a day isn't exactly a realistic thing. We're looking for PvP oriented players who are interested in a fresh start and have hopes of building a new and active community. A discord server is going to be available for voice chat to complete the experience.

We all plan on starting our new characters today and having the guild up and running ASAP.

PLEASE post here if you are interested in this brand new guild - we hope to hear from you all! Let's work together and build a great guild from the ground up.

Cheers!

what is the guild name? What times do you all play? When you say PVP oriented, is that all you do or just do a lot of it when you aren't doing other things? Just curious

Guild name is still to be determined. We are all 21+ years of age. Canadian based guild - Central Standard Time zone. We're all experienced raiders/pvpers in every WoW expansion. PvP is going to be our focus, but we're not opposed to forming a raid team if we have the interest.

Hello! Assuming you are Horde, yes, given this is the Horde forum? (just want to check!) I'm not coming from Nostalrius but while I've known about private servers for years, I've never played on one and the shutting down of Nost made me go well, it's time! I think I was afraid of tainting my nostalgic feelings towards when I played back in Classic. I've also been active in WoW since the very early days, so am SUPER thrilled to be here. Now, I am hunting for a guild and a small guild that is just getting started with some old time WoW Vets sounds perfect for me. I'll be looking for WPvP action (and BGs) as well as Raiding once I level up.

Feel free to hit me up in game when you have the guild sorted out on your end =) Character name is Krewl

Oh, and are you guys opposed to shameless Canadian jokes? I'm from California ;) Just want to ensure there's a sense of humor from the leaders!

Last edited:
I played on nost but came in late like 2 weeks before it got shutdown,i spent a looooooong time trying to get into layTBC but they just announced they were delaying until May after 5 days of server crashes and waiting for it to go up.I started playing retail 3 month before Wrath did a lot of raiding but mostly arena on warlock (2400+ raiting),and now i ended up here after i heard about this server in PlayTBC discord chat about Kronos.
I live in Europe in a small country called Macedonia.Would like to level with someone but soloing is fine too =)

This sounds like a good start. I just made my character last night (Orc Hunter). I have been playing WoW on and off since, well the Vanilla days. No doubt that I would love to be in a PvP oriented guild. A little raiding/dungeons thrown in for gearing up sounds good too.

I live in the U.S. (Missouri) and I am also on CST. Shoot me a whisper in game. The name is Khromm.

Greetings. I created my Tauren Druid last night after work. I am interested in both PvP and PvE. My Vanilla experience when it was live was strictly PvP and I want to experience all the PvE I missed out on too. I also work full-time, so I won't be on at all times of the day either. My character name is Tossgirl, feel free to PM me ingame.

Top Bottom