• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

New Horde Player looking for casual, adult guild

Meangrumpy

Hello all,

Been a player since open beta, but just can't stomach WoW in its current incarnation. Kicked around the idea of joining a private servers for years but never did. Well, now I'm here. I'm a family man with a job, wife and kids, so I'll never be able to commit to a heavy raid schedule. However, I do want to enjoy the old vanilla content again with 5-mans, questing, pvp, exploring and just having fun in the game again. Once max level, I'd be interested in doing some light raiding if time permits, but will never be able to commit to a strict raid schedule. However, I'd enjoy the possibility in joining in on some raids from time to time if available.

I play on the Horde side. My main which I just started is Meangrumpy and is a warlock. Anyone who is willing to take in a newb with a lot, albeit casual, WoW experience, especially with warlocks, then let me know.

Peace,
Meangrumpy

Last edited:
Hey Meangrumpy,

I am in the exact same position as you!! I basically just posted an identical thread :)

I been riding the downward spiral of retail for a long time but its just hit a point I cant take it anymore and finally cracked to join a private sever. So far its been amazing.

Have you managed to find a guild yet?
What is your location and play times? I also have a limited schedule due to family.

cheers,
dsparil

I'll pop in here to say hi and give a free bump if needed =)

A group of very bro-loving Undead (and one random Cow) had some fun in /General in Silverpine the other night and we made a guild for like-minded individuals, namely, nice/fun/respectful peeps who are currently leveling in the lower levels at the moment. Unsure what long term plans are but for now, some of us raided at various points during the many stages of retail WoW (including Vanilla) so we may pick that up when that time comes around (I for one would love to get involved in that scene again on a lighter schedule) but for now we are LOVING experiencing Vanilla leveling once again.

If you're looking for something like this, feel free to message me tonight =)

Hi

I am trying to find the exact same thing as the OP of this post.

Shaman lvl 30, Horde on Kronos 1.

I would love a guild like the one you describe Temper, because I feel it's exactly what I am looking for. I tried to find you online but you were not connected apparently. What are the hours you play (server time) ?

Last edited:
+1 for being in the same position as the OP. During the vanilla days, I was in high school/college and raided almost every night. Cleared MC, BWL, AQ and Naxx. Now I have a 9-6 job and a family. I'm planning on mostly PVP when I hit 60, but the occasional raid/5 man would be fun to experience again.

Undead Rogue, level 26, Rayllis in game name.

Seems like a common trend!

I'm also in this position. Working my way up the levels as a warrior and hoping to find some like minded folks to make the process easier!

+1 Almost exact situation, was PVP up to a decent level pre-BC and BC, raided weekly. Now will certainly enjoy both casual PvE and PvP in all forms (BG and Wild)

A small tip, if you are looking for a guild it's a good idea to leave your ingame nickname if you want any chance of someone responding to you ^^

Top Bottom