• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

New Player Looking for good fit

dsparil

Hi All,

I recently started on Kronos on Monday, I am an almighty lvl 11 Tauren now and just loving it, takes me back a decade!

I am currently playing horde but before I delve to deep into my char I was looking for some insight from members who have been here a bit longer on where I should play to match what I am looking for.

I am purely focused on PVE and left my retail raid guild about a year ago when I unsubbed.

I am UK based, 34 years old, work late and have a family so my play time is generally from 10pm-1h30am server time every night.

I am not ruling raiding out and would love to do some raids, but I understand with my current IRL situation and play times it may not be possible, but I would love to find a bunch of PVE guys that level up and run dungeons around those times.

I am ideally looking to enjoy the leveling journey and do all group content up until the raids.

So my questions would Alliance or Horde be a better fit for me to enjoy the PVE experience?

Any help would be much appreciated!!
Thanks,
dsparil

Last edited:
Top Bottom