• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Other New Player!

Xardasalex

So my girlfriend was complaining that i don't give her enough attention and y had the briliant idea that for four days a week each one of us must do something the other one likes.. so now she has to play wow, and i thought that a great choice would be vanilla.( this will be a challenge because she sees me play wow wod all day and she doesn't like it.) she will probably go for Alliance as a choice .. do you have ani pointers on how i should handle this? and what class should i recommend to get her into it. Thanks! ;)

It'll be painful for you to play WoW after you'll break up. It'll pass in a few months tho.

Tips really depend on her personality. All classes are more than playable if she ever played computer games; otherwise I won't recommend warrior or rogue, neither would I recommend a pet class - it may be difficult to control two creatures at once. Pallies are boring, shammies are bad evil Horde, so priest, mage or druid I'd say.

I think, let her choose the race just by appearence, then explain some lore and how classes work, briefly, then let her choose the class.

Last edited:
The classic boy-girl setup is:

she: female night elf druid
he: male night elf warrior (or male human warrior, travel to Darnassus)

Sometimes a hunter variant is thrown in the mix....

It's nice if either one of you is playing a class that can tank and the other one that can heal. That way you can form dungeon groups really easy. Also having a healer makes questing and wPvP a lot easier.

had the briliant idea that for four days a week each one of us must do something the other one likes..

This can greatly backfire on you,

You need to get your priorities right, and be more of a man.
If she's not a gamer she's not going to like it, going to see it as a waste of time and it'll be a huge downhill spiral from there. You both need to understand that it's heathy to have your own hobbies/interest/passions, if she doesn't respect that then just end it cause clearly she doesn't respect you. On the flip sid if your not able to set time aside for your lady, make he smile and laugh at any given time then she wasting her time.

She'd probably be happy playing a Hunter, as most girls like pets. ^^

Also, ur relationship is coming to an end. Cya @ endgame!

choose human priest for your gf and you play rogue, it works for us. :)

手机 Tapatalk

2 Pallies. One can be tank, other healer (suggested theme can be fullfilled). And you can easily do things your gf loves while levelling.

Top Bottom