• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Paladin nice bug

I noticed that too, but did not report it yet. I did not save my combat log, but I had the impression that the total damage is split accross those 2 judgements. Or is it extra damage on top the normal damage of Judgement of Command?

Looks to me as if the bonus damage from judgement of the crusader is added in a separate damage number. Your +spell damage from gear is added in the "main" part of the damage.

Damage total is mostly the same unless the target is stunned, or there is a crit.
The "bugged" part of the spell does not do double on stunned targets, and so far I haven't seen it crit.

But there is also a small boost from the "Judgement hits xx for 34 Holy damage". This part should not exist at all.

Actually this made me think about how the stun/incapacitate multiplier works/should work.

Does it apply before or after +spell damage?

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited:
i noticed amplify magic caused my spells to deal damage, including heals

Could be be a more general issue with a mechanic. You could add that info to the bug report. Perhaps it useful to the one the ticket is assigned to.

Top Bottom