• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

No Lvl 60 Arathi Basin ?

Mahmut

Hello Everyone.

I have a question that bugs me now to much.

I see Warsong Gulch poping all the time for the level 60s and i want to try out some Battlegrounds aswell but i never saw them.

Watching this page http://www.kronos-wow.com/info/ it says that Arathi Basin is availbale, so where is it, why is nobody playing it ?

Is there a bug that prevents people to queue for it or what is happening there? Right now there are 2 Warsong Gulch's open for level 60, so whats the problem ?

Now, we can enjoy some regular WSG (even if most of them are against premades... ) but indeed we have no AB at all. I don't expect this BG to be launched a lot except in the AB weekend, people are mostly interested in fast honor gain for fast ranking.

Maybe could it change with more 60.

Guys... Server is fresh give it few months for more lvl 60s to come. There will be lots of wsg and AB. There are already moderate amount of WSG poping and yet theres like 10% of kronos pop lvl 60... Once people get the gear they want from PVE they will start doing PVP while waiting for raid time and stuff. It just takes time. Don't worry about it. :)

Guys... Server is fresh give it few months for more lvl 60s to come. There will be lots of wsg and AB. There are already moderate amount of WSG poping and yet theres like 10% of kronos pop lvl 60... Once people get the gear they want from PVE they will start doing PVP while waiting for raid time and stuff. It just takes time. Don't worry about it. :)

you are right, alot of casual players like me are far from lvl 60. I just dinged lvl 40 XD

Just FYI it was the same in vanilla and there are reasons why.

1. WSG is the favorite because it is much quicker if your team is superior in strength.

2. Many find the resource waiting game to be boring. Capture the flag is a bit more in-your-face all the time action. Defense is an integral role in AB that is essentially not doing any PvP a lot of the time.

3. In vanilla on basically every realm I played it was the same, AB just wasn't played unless it was the weekend. You had to use that time to grind the rep. The same honestly goes for AV in many cases but there was a good chance AV would be up simply because battles took so long.

Alliance hardly ever signs in. You get lucky at the moment if you even get WSG pops.
Too many horde, too few alliance. Business as usual.

I know why arathi basin doesnt pop up. i wonder why nobody cares ????
I lose the arathi basin queue whenever i enter warsong gulch, why is that ???
This way you will never get arathi basin up, not even with more population. People will always join warsong gulch because it requires less people to join! Kronos has changed the queue system just like F*e*ix, but why? why causing the same problem?
I want this to be changed. People will believe into this that arathi basin will never pop and the reason is always that nobody queues anyway.

This is not fair, i leveled up to play this, there was one day 3 Warsong gulchs open, now tell me again its because of population?!

Why is this even changed into this? Kronos wants people to play Warsong gulch only? But why???

Also people are getting really mad because of the repeated farming at the graveyard, thats not lyfe, thats corruption. This isnt fun, i dont want my time have wasted. Also the queue problem will never be solved if nobody talks, we need this.

People seem to be really fools / naive to believe all that its normal as it is right now, i dont get it. Please fix this, i cant fix it.

11375200_clegg_sad_xlarge.jpeg
You kill Battlegrounds, You kill me :(
You can do it, i believe in you!

I wanted to edit my opinion to reflect that AB does pop.

I've been queuing and running it a bit lately with the alliance premade, and it seems that horde are all definitely queued for AB, it's the alliance that needs to queue for it.

Make a premade group and it will surely pop. Solo-queue is less likely.

I know why arathi basin doesnt pop up. i wonder why nobody cares ????
I lose the arathi basin queue whenever i enter warsong gulch, why is that ???
This way you will never get arathi basin up, not even with more population. People will always join warsong gulch because it requires less people to join! Kronos has changed the queue system just like F*e*ix, but why? why causing the same problem?
I want this to be changed. People will believe into this that arathi basin will never pop and the reason is always that nobody queues anyway.

This is not fair, i leveled up to play this, there was one day 3 Warsong gulchs open, now tell me again its because of population?!

Why is this even changed into this? Kronos wants people to play Warsong gulch only? But why???

Also people are getting really mad because of the repeated farming at the graveyard, thats not lyfe, thats corruption. This isnt fun, i dont want my time have wasted. Also the queue problem will never be solved if nobody talks, we need this.

People seem to be really fools / naive to believe all that its normal as it is right now, i dont get it. Please fix this, i cant fix it.

11375200_clegg_sad_xlarge.jpeg
You kill Battlegrounds, You kill me :(
You can do it, i believe in you!
Jesus christ mate what the hell are you talking about? Arathi basin DOES work PERFECTLY. Even on RETAIL back then and even NOW you can't be in queue for another BG when you're ALREADY in a battleground. Kronos is retail vanilla experience therefore queue will be the same as on retail. You queue and you wait. You can't be in queue when you're in a battleground already.
Second thing... You don't see AB because there's no AB weekend yet. People always queued more WSG then AB because it's quicker. This server is very new and there's not as many lvl 60s. In a few months there will be enough casual lvl 60s who will just play PvP and there will be both WSG and AB queues up.
I'm saying it again.... AB works there are no bugs that are preventing people to join AB. People simply aren't queueing AB... YET because there is no reason to do AB... YET.

Thats not true , as alliance we started to queu ab more often now , but horde start to dodge after 2-3 loss

I wanted to edit my opinion to reflect that AB does pop.
Make a premade group and it will surely pop. Solo-queue is less likely.

Arathi basin popped because people organized it, it didnt pop up by chance. It was planned. Mostlikely by premades. Also Battlegrounds do not depend on premades. If premades would leave the group and queue randomly like they want we would have a better chance for Arathi basin to pop. With premades eveyrthing is to much controlled which makes it harder to have more people queueing up because they are annoying in battlegrounds. Who likes to get farmed all the time? Im sure you know that people dont queue ANY battleground if they get frustated ? I hope those premades do not worry about the queue times, because they are the reason why there are less people around playing battlegrounds.

Thats not true , as alliance we started to queu ab more often now , but horde start to dodge after 2-3 loss

Sorry indaco but i alreayd described above: "Also Battlegrounds do not depend on premades." Remember retail where random people were facing each other and how balanced it was with all the random people with good and not so good players on both side?

People are queueing AB.

Alliance isn't.

I wrote this already: "I lose the arathi basin queue whenever i enter warsong gulch".
After some time people dont queue arathi basin anymore and the reason is because of the queue loss when you enter Warsong. The queue system is guilty. Not Alliance faction or Horde.

@dzonibegood: If you read carefully my post then you wont find where i said that AB is broken:
Arathi basin DOES work PERFECTLY

You can't be in queue when you're in a battleground already.
http://wow.gamepedia.com/Patch_1.9
Multiple Battlegrounds Queues

Players will be able to enter multiple battleground queues. No longer must you make the hard decision of which queue to join -- when queued for all three, you can join the first one available or hold out for that particular battleground which you've really got your heart set on. Should a queue open while you are already in a battleground, you may switch to the new battle or remain in the current on.

http://wow.allakhazam.com/forum.html?forum=21&mid=1143051417145956884
it did use to be about 3-4 hours for an AV though, before the 1.9 patch when you could not multi-queue up. the multi-queue option has helped increase the frequency of AV.
frequency of AV = More BGs!

Again mahmut what the hell?? I said you can't queue while you are IN a battleground not while you are in a battleground queue. Read properly before quoting mate.

Top Bottom