• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Warrior Noobie in vanilla

Cjeet

Hey guys need some help. ATM i am leveling dwarf warrior. But can choose a spec. So any suggestion what spec should I run for leveling? :)

Not sure which expansion you started playing WoW in, but warriors are probably one of the hardest classes to level. This subject on what spec is best for leveling has been talked to death on forums like these. There are other threads here that talk pretty in depth on the different specs for leveling and their pros and cons. I suggest checking them out. Also, keep in mind which spec would be more fun for you to play as. Some people really like to just hit things as hard and fast as possible - pure dps. Others like higher survivability - can be interesting.
Anyways, that's my two cents.

GO 2h arms or fury, dont go 2x 1h. Get warrior q axe (depending on spec and race) and whirlwind lvl (34/36?) and its actually quite okay to lvl then.

Thank's mates for suggestion ! Btw i heard that warrior here is pretty weak class. Is it tue?
Thank you for answers ! :) have fun in azeroth !

Warrior is a very good class. As DPS and as a tank ofc. But leveling one is quite the hell. I currently started playing on Kronos last weekend and i'm level 30 now, so far it has been ok, but only because I received some gold from a friend. With warrior you are always most likely to have big problems killing mobs higher level than you if you don't have good gear. About the leveling spec, fury is definately the way to go, leveling is smooth and you can still tank 5-mans no problemo. Though I myself like to get tactical mastery from arms simply just to smoothen my tanking in instances. I put 3 points there and rest to fury so you can stance dance.

But mos def, warrior isn't a weak class. I played a fury warrior on Feenix server for about 4 years and cleared every boss up to saphiron in Naxxramas. Those poor rogues always lost :)

instead of starting a new thread ill ask here

what should you focus on when leveling the weapon damage or stats like strength

When leveling a warrior you should mostly focus on Stamina. Sta + Str gears are the best in every slot. Goal is to get as much hp as you can so you will be able to face higher level enemies than your self. But ofc if you get a good dps rare weapon you will use it for sure. Stats in the weapon are not so big of a deal if it has good damage, just remember to focus on stamina strength in your other pieces.

actually the best itemized gear for leveling has +agi and +str, since agility gives you crit and dodge in equal amounts and an non-negligible amount of armor too.

no other stat gives avoidance and damage and since the stat allowances on gear only takes into account the crit aspect of agility, you get avoidance and armor for free.

stamina is usually only minimally useful, it can reduce downtime but only up to a certain point since food doesn't heal much hp. If you have a two mob pull that you can't avoid, usually you can drag one mob outside of the other mob's leash range also the LoS on kronos is so easy to abuse while leveling.

actually the best itemized gear for leveling has +agi and +str, since agility gives you crit and dodge in equal amounts and an non-negligible amount of armor too.

no other stat gives avoidance and damage and since the stat allowances on gear only takes into account the crit aspect of agility, you get avoidance and armor for free.

stamina is usually only minimally useful, it can reduce downtime but only up to a certain point since food doesn't heal much hp. If you have a two mob pull that you can't avoid, usually you can drag one mob outside of the other mob's leash range also the LoS on kronos is so easy to abuse while leveling.

Halfway agree with this. I do not understand why you undervalue stam while leveling. This is a PVP server and a big HP pool allows you to live through pulling 2 - 3 mobs. Also casters wreck you, and it isn't because you don't have enough STR, it's cause mob spells hit hard against players, and in PVP situations you have to have enough HP to survive the initial bust/kite.

You do 0 dps when dead - Spiderman

My preference of stats is Stam > Agil > Str for the same reason above Vido notes, Agi > Str.

Top Bottom