• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Numbers don't add up.

Ghostly

There seems to be a massive discrepancy between numbers of players in respective starting zones and number of total players online, at least on Horde side. You aren't convincing me that approximately 600 players have decided to quit the leveling zones and do elsewhere. There are some players in other zones, but not nearly as many. The numbers just don't add up.

5a0f16cbc75418c7a5b91623ba752389.jpgc605d36b46da1564dee7d95dd65630f1.jpg
cbcd81b6538b0ca6e7af17cad4ac9156.jpg5ba9abf29f12ed15dbb844cd815c898e.jpg

Explain this.

my guess is that it has something to do with the login system. probably some inaccuracies somewhere. i feel like the devs here have too much integrity to do something as shady as that. this is not feenix.

I sure hope so. Cause it would be very ironic for such a thing to be intentional, after all recent the accusations towards this project's rival server. I hope an official reply will follow soon, though, this needs to be shed some light on.

u are searching for players only in Mulgore or Durotar and at the 1800 one you didnt write anything which means its the whole horde faction

try z-"NAME" and u get number how many people are in that zone

or

c-"CLASS"

That's not the point. Since the server has just started, people in starting zones i.e. Tirisfal, Durotar and Mulgore should make up the absolute majority of faction's players here, not only 2/3's of it. This number discrepancy is weird as hell. Where did 600 players go? You tell me.

That's not the point. Since the server has just started, people in starting zones i.e. Tirisfal, Durotar and Mulgore should make up the absolute majority of faction's players here, not only 2/3's of it. This number discrepancy is weird as hell. Where did 600 players go? You tell me.

I'm having 40 man raid in Ratchet :p and did you check cities?

I'm having 40 man raid in Ratchet :p and did you check cities?

checked barrens and cities, all of which had around 2-5 ppl in em
yeah something is fishy, or the /who is total for both factions

we should get someoen with census addon to check it

At the time of those screenshots Barrens had 3 people. Orgrimmar had 5. Also 4 or 5 people in Elwynn, but ye, guess you catch the drift, there's no way in hell people from other locations would add up to anywhere near 600.

my guess is that the player data used to report the 3k+ or 4k+ numbers we're seeing is updated every couple of minutes and not in real time, so with a lot of people logging in and out of different characters (saving names, etc.), it could register unique users multiple times, thereby artificially (but unintentionally) increasing the perceived player count.

just a guess, but a possible explanation.

Currently the who list shows a total number of ingame players plus those, who are not ingame, but at login screen. The players at login screen should not be added to the total amount. This should be resolved by next realm update.

We are sorry for providing you with slightly misleading numbers.

Top Bottom