• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Only one dev? Don't think so ;P

OMG.
Looking forward for the official announcement!
And, if there's no misunderstanding... Welcome, Amrod, and thank you very much for all your present and future efforts!

OMG.
Looking forward for the official announcement!
And, if there's no misunderstanding... Welcome, Amrod, and thank you very much for all your present and future efforts!

He did some fixes last week as well. Think he's helping out as we're nearing the end :)

I just came btw <333333333 Holy mother of jesus

Last edited:
I wanted to make a thread about how ironic it is that transparency is actually hurting this project.
Sure, Twinstar could also go ahead and count every single contributer to Kronos core ever.

We have 3298 devs. 3295 are not active right now. Not sure if they ever come back, but they existed at some point in time.

<3

Good to see indeed :D. Ill do that little bit extra to see if all their spawn points and paths are correct too!

"Impressive, the devs just fixed 90 bugs in a few minutes"

I wanted to make a thread about how ironic it is that transparency is actually hurting this project.
Sure, Twinstar could also go ahead and count every single contributer to Kronos core ever.

We have 3298 devs. 3295 are not active right now. Not sure if they ever come back, but they existed at some point in time.

<3

Judging by all the positive replies in this thread I don't really see how the transparancy hurt Kronos this time around. If anything, it increased trustworthiness.

Im the most toxic person on the forums and I think the transparency helped this time as well. Unless this Amrod guy is making detrimental changes to sabotage work done on the server.

Thank you Mr Amrod. Find me in game and Ill let you add an R and Ram me with your rod.

Well, Kronos project welcomed a few new devs and Mr. Amrod is one of them. He was workin on the fixes for many days and after testing them he changed the Issue Statuses of all of them at once.

Hail to him.

So yes.. Chero has got some new friends :D

And for the last.. Kronos project has been developed for many years.. not only Chero was workin on it.. but yeah.. Chero is the VANILLA KING and author of the majority of fixes

Last edited:
And for the OP... get lost and dont come back.. am sick of guys like you..

Not sure if there's a misunderstanding, but I don't think the OP was meant to be vicious in any way.

No bane, the 85 are since short after the Open beta announcement.

Dont want to burst anyone's bubble but he only fixed the drops from some rare mobs. Wasint anything big. But its cool to see someone more then Chero

We know what the fix was Humpi XD. Thanks for pointing out the obvious. Its just the fact that there is someone new that is able to change the bug reports to 'fixed'

Well, Kronos project welcomed a few new devs and Mr. Amrod is one of them.
It's not widely announced because you don't know them close enough yet? I'm asking because there was an announcement when firvorja and LaraDorren joined the team...

Three quest fixes came from new devs just now! Welcome and thank you to Kioshi as well.

Tons of "easy" fixes are very important for the game. You may say "just some loot fixes", but no rare loot is always the reason for players to complain :)

Yeah, I don't think ive ever seen a private server fixing the loot tables for all rares in the game, amazing work guys :>

Top Bottom