• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

onslaiuagth))

[video=youtube;7cufG2Dlxvk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7cufG2Dlxvk[/video]

The paladin trying to get 2.5sec casttime heals off in 40v40 worldpvp really ruined it for me. How do you even get the idea lmfao.

The paladin trying to get 2.5sec casttime heals off in 40v40 worldpvp really ruined it for me. How do you even get the idea lmfao.

Yeah that guy sucks. You missed him clicking his aura too!

Last edited:
thanks to the Mod who moved this to the graveyards of these forums, I'm sure it will be visible to lots of people now lmao.

Ahahahah I didn't even know this forum section exists xdd

Whichever mod moved this, it's not a movie, but mocking video. That being said, it's intentionally posted in general section where everyone can see it and not in this place that noone even knows about.

You really make some stupid decisions when it comes to moving topics around.. For example, every server has screenshot topic where members post some memorable moments in general forum section, pinned often, yet you moved yours from General to Other > Movies & Photo > Photo and ofc it died instantly since who d fk even goes there? xd

Last edited:
If something doesn't have to be in General, it is moved. There are already enough threads there. Screenshot thread is in the RP / art section now, not here. I definitely won't be pinning a minor screeenshot thread along ban FAQ, welcome thread etc. in General.

thx for moving it whoever did.

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom