• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

oops

rhythx

K53yLEk.jpg

zzz

TjgSMCl.png

ddos?

j4v0eR4.png

sorry

ye something weird going on
my addons bugging when i join bgs
for example, spellwatch
LYzLWND.jpg

uMAo3r9.jpg

Of course, it doesnt happen that often. Because everything you ll say about premading in the hope of meeting an other premade is bullshit.

The ranking premade will always dodge after 1/2 games the "for fun premade" especially when this premade is way stronger.

You talk like you some MVP, but leave every pug alliance game when its starting to get rough like the true pathetic autist manchild that you are.

Of course, i only play for fun, when the fun isnt there i just leave, i dont care about ranking nor the feeling of crappy geared players mouse clicking their dispel.

And insult coming from plebs, you know i dont really care :) .

All i know is you fucked up the server with constant horde premading in "the hope" of some challenge and start to dodge when it is not worth it.

How did Horde fuck up pvp by constant queueing from morning to night vs every single ranking ally premade constellation? Standings and controlling the queue times / BGs has always been a part of the Alliance pvp situation. And to be honest, the amount of times a proper Premade vs Premade (outside of glamorous sand farming & premades) are so few, spontaneous and inconsistent that I really would not include them, win or loss. You all fell for Perplex's sexy clickbait loaded with salt injections, and I know I should be the salty boy here but cmon Sanic step it up. Cherish the few fun games that have been played and look forward more dank games, or is that too hard with one eye Brochette?

XANDER.jpg kisses

I would tag as premade if the challenge was ok. But when i join a premade to snipe an other premade game start to get boring aswell really fast, i wonder why.

You dont need to be a genius to understand that the server is diying and the horde premade(s) is one of the disease killing it.

Whenever i solotag a Warsong, i recognize at least 6 guys from 4 months ago on horde side, i look at Alliance and i see mostly blue and green gear. Horde have so few pvper it s sad.

Then i read http://forum.twinstar.cz/showthread.php/103323-Fresh-start ; and i call bullshit, it s horde which need fresh blood. We are at 60/40 ratio now, most of alliance newcomers are now disgusted from pvp because instead of facing newcomers they just play against the same "organized" well geared horde characters playing with each other since at least July.

If it was only few hours a day, but no it s like 18h/24 making it impossible to enjoy a bg and ultimatly make you stop q.

But yeah, keep it this way.

I would tag as premade if the challenge was ok. But when i join a premade to snipe an other premade game start to get boring aswell really fast, i wonder why.

Because your not critting 3k on green geared priests as much?

What the fuck are you talking about

Because your not critting 3k on green geared priests as much?

What the fuck are you talking about

héhé I can trash talk too, it is easy.

I dont see green geared priest on the screenshot posted previously. The level was just too low. Oops you are on it. Use more Fap maybe? And next time try to do more damage than a hunter in raid it is sad, because you know in a 10y old game if you can't push one button correctly in pve, i doubt you can push 5 in a good order in pvp.

Seriously grew up a bit. All i said at first, it was that premade vs premade was just a dream because the ranking one will always dodge. But your ego got hurt for some reason.

All i said at first, it was that premade vs premade was just a dream because the ranking one will always dodge.

Yes i read that part. But its just not true. I then gave u a chance to elaborate as to why premade vs premade isn't fun. Can we try that question again? Or are you stuck in some kind of "they dodge" loop, cous that'll get us no where.

Please continue this. I want to see how r.etard Brochette can go if he tries.

if look at avatars i thought worstworrier and crucial is same person
but i was wrong
and no one give a fok
keep continuing

Please continue this. I want to see how r.etard Brochette can go if he tries.

Why would i? you started to insult me and i dont even know who you are.
From what i see, you are just an other UD warlock doing no damage and stealing gear from your guild.

So please dont talk to me.

Brochette, just stick to trying to snipe afk people in Orgrimmar and then logging into a second client when someone sneezes in your direction.

Top Bottom