• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

oops

I don't mind the situation atm. Ok some games are stupid i agree, having no heal only rogues n warriors against casters, but we still can win or snipe a flag or two. True is facing the same people over and over can get boring but atleast the games are happening.

I can't imagine the PvP situation being worse than when 10 allies had a monopoly on honor. BGs were always (or perhaps 90% of the time) bad on this server, and it won't change as long as that other server exists. Still amusing to see people come up with drama here, gief work popcorn.

this screens are like 3 months old, or?

I would really be glad to see you guys more in bg's instead of trolling around in forums. We from Arcanum play our alliance alts, cause on horde its no challange to win.

Lmao , u from arcanum quited from KR 2 coz got farmed by green prem and u dodged 2 months when Crypton ranked .I dont defend anyone from aliance , dont give a fuck about almost 99% of them , but everytime something decent is playing u hide in ur bush and scream from there some stupid things. There are like 6-8 good players on entire server horde/ali anyway. Keep drama plx :w00t:

Lmao , u from arcanum quited from KR 2 coz got farmed by green prem and u dodged 2 months when Crypton ranked .I dont defend anyone from aliance , dont give a fuck about almost 99% of them , but everytime something decent is playing u hide in ur bush and scream from there some stupid things. There are like 6-8 good players on entire server horde/ali anyway. Keep drama plx :w00t:

this is bait

baited me quite well into looking through my entire screenshot folder for me beating horde on k2 and crypton on k3

Hes mixing up guild names :) and I am still unsure if hes just a troll or retarded. Kidding, I am pretty sure about it at this point.

The amount useless topic/posts in this forum (especially the pvp section) has reached blizzlike proportions.
Well done guys! It is always a fun read ;)

I don't know man, all I see is that some people are challenging other people's status as alpha male, other people get mad over it while pretending not to. What an ugly display - but amusing! Hahaha, keep it coming!

Last edited:
this screens are like 3 months old, or?

I would really be glad to see you guys more in bg's instead of trolling around in forums. We from Arcanum play our alliance alts, cause on horde its no challange to win.

Yeah, still working on a few pve SR items and consumable stock during my limited game time, but I'll probably try to queue up a wee bit more often

Once I get a new computer you guys will probably be seeing a little more of me

ps turtle suck ass, whyyy guys, whyyy do you do this?
doesnt wanna make people queue up again :(

K53yLEk.jpg

zzz

TjgSMCl.png

ddos?

j4v0eR4.png

sorry

You spent months collecting footage for a PvP movie and then get a bigger reaction with three screenshots. This thread was loaded from the get-go. Brilliantly executed. 10/10.

to even take a screenshot of the scoreboard means ur not winning enough

/thread

Top Bottom