• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Pally power will not work

ninzie

~This has nothing to do with turning off auto self cast~

After close to a month of trying to get this addon to work on the other server I was dismayed to find it still refuses to detect any blessings on my paladin here. I'm at a complete loss as I've tried it on a fresh install on another computer and it still doesn't detect any blessings there either, I've tried debugging it only to find it get stuck in an endless scansymbols(); loop with no extra info and no clear way to fix it (with my limited programming knowledge)

As a would-be raider who main'd a paladin in retail I can't imagine a single guild accepting me without this addon because it's that crucial.

I've tried the vanguard edit, I've tried versions users on another server posted saying they had success with, and I've tried creating my own custom edit. All to no avail..

With this thread I simply hope for someone who knows how to fix this to help, or recommend an alternative that will still allow me to raid.

Thank you.

Just to make sure, are you level 60? It only shows greater blessings.

Pardon me while I question my life over the time wasted trying to fix a not broken addon

I'm not 60, no.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahah. Thank you for the fast response, you've restored my sanity.

Top Bottom