• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

PERPLEXITY 3

just use an earlier rev, nothing wrong with experimenting

the original dev used to change shit every other week and wanted to incorporate every possible addon he could into one big, reskinned and polished pack

19:42-21:08 hydra 9 tribute?

havent seen 9, but the rogue duel in 6 was pretty innovative :D

my aim was to try and be slightly more creative with the duels, hence the walking on water (lock), the arathi highlands bridge (warrior) and walking on thin air for the priest ones (i have a footage showing how to get here actually with noggenfogger/mount, credit to madgetegame for discovering and then showing me it)

EsmeraldaBow.gif~c200

thanks for the generous words boys<3

will update with tracklist & other things i've been asked about soon!

You sexy bastard. Using esmeralda to humiliate horo. I love it. Imagine if you killed horo with thesame alliance race and was a traitor for his female human warrior. Would be so sexy :D

Rogue mage priest warlock > warrior

These are the kind of PvP movies that want me to log on to my rogue and PvP all night.
Ohwait. Lag doesn't let me sap/cs target while standing inside of them. RIP.

Sick plays as usual. Would've loved some more full length duels against Dush (w/o Imp).

Hope to see the duels against Wurstwarrior in his movie (soon tm?).

I demand a tracklist of all featured songs!

P.S. PETA called: They trying to take your video down due to the harming of timbermaw teddybears.
Hold my blue balls, did he release the movie yet or has other movies? :ö

Skickat från min SM-G900F via Tapatalk

Top Bottom