• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

PERPLEXITY 3

I can fap to this.

Editing is not to my taste either and it could probably be like 5 minutes shorter if we cut some of those s-key Prots out.

With that said, I think this is the best example of Rogue play in vanilla. Great job!

It's a bit too much of an epilepsy inducing editing style for my taste, but there are some really cool things in there I didn't know were possible. The eye into the frost trap thing was pretty cute.

Thanks for sharing and keep 'em coming!

pirxlpyty I wanna to kids from u
u did a rely great anime
we watched with my entire family and momma says u rock
even my mentally retarded younger sister
xposed
did /clap

ye itz awsome.

lof u. no homo.
korean fans

pirxlpyty I wanna to kids from u
u did a rely great anime
we watched with my entire family and momma says u rock
even my mentally retarded younger sister
xposed
did /clap

ye itz awsome.

lof u. no homo.
korean fans

lol hert beta fast for u , am red on face xD (i turn for sky , not look on u xD embaress)

What's the cooldown timer addon above your target frame?

it's pretty unknown, can't remember the name off the top of my head. the last few times i was asked i couldn't actually find it in my addons folder. throw a pm to germi and the treasure shall be yours

killing AFK - Low HP people

fights aren't started with players on low hp, they're just mid-fight jump cuts

but i can understand why you're a bit rattled

it's pretty unknown, can't remember the name off the top of my head. the last few times i was asked i couldn't actually find it in my addons folder. throw a pm to germi and the treasure shall be yours

Thanks! Got it, you know how to hide the anchor icon? Can't seem to find any options.

Thanks! Got it, you know how to hide the anchor icon? Can't seem to find any options.
To hide the anchor icon add this to the end of the lua file:
Code:
local frame = CreateFrame("FRAME");frame:SetScript("OnEvent", function()
    local button = getglobal("ECDC_Button");
    button:SetScript("OnEnter", function()
        button:SetAlpha(1);
    end);
    button:SetScript("OnLeave", function()
        button:SetAlpha(0);
    end);
    button:SetAlpha(0);
    frame:UnregisterEvent("PLAYER_ENTERING_WORLD");
end);
frame:RegisterEvent("PLAYER_ENTERING_WORLD");

It will hide the icon when you are not mouse-overing it.

Credits to AfterAfterlife

Sick vid, loved it. My fav part was when you guys ganked Agony after the ZG buff hahah so awesome, also the pirate music duel against WW was fantastic.

Forgot to comment on this one. Great vid! Usually with this duration it's too much for me this still was all good stuff. Make a horde rogue and WSG with me sometime :p

10000th movie of undead male rogue w duels, bg stuff and kill ppl in pve specs and green gear. And shitty music

10000th movie of undead male rogue w duels, bg stuff and kill ppl in pve specs and green gear. And shitty music

mhm fuck watching muhammad ali fight too. just another man amongst millions in red gloves throwing his fists around in a small area. and shitty commentating

Awesome skills. I would be happy finding they keys on my keyboard within a reasonable amount of time without peeking too much

First of, awesome video.

@perpxgodx may I ask how you changed the buffs/debuffs on your current target to not look like the ones from modui? You'rs are bigger, square (not with roundes edges) have no dark "border" and are overall easier to read. My second question would be, why my EnemyBuffTimersVanilla (got the newest version) bugs out with modui (random timer in the middle of screen, square in bottom left) - I think its because I have to hook EnemyBuffTimersVanilla to the debuffs/buffs of modui (or well, the ones you use if you'd tell me how to change that.)

Sorry for the complex question, hope you don't mind.

First of, awesome video.

@perpxgodx may I ask how you changed the buffs/debuffs on your current target to not look like the ones from modui? You'rs are bigger, square (not with roundes edges) have no dark "border" and are overall easier to read. My second question would be, why my EnemyBuffTimersVanilla (got the newest version) bugs out with modui (random timer in the middle of screen, square in bottom left) - I think its because I have to hook EnemyBuffTimersVanilla to the debuffs/buffs of modui (or well, the ones you use if you'd tell me how to change that.)

Sorry for the complex question, hope you don't mind.

i've never had any issues with enemybufftimers, i'd revert to an earlier build if i were you. i downloaded mine last november~

modui's code is pretty straightforward to fiddle around with if you have a look at it - a lot of the strings are titled with their purpose, so finding the luas that handle the buffs and unhooking the dark borders shouldn't be too difficult to do. i can't tell you exactly what i did with mine because it was a long time ago, apart from the fact i just experimented with the lua until i got what i wanted

hope that helps

i've never had any issues with enemybufftimers, i'd revert to an earlier build if i were you. i downloaded mine last november~

modui's code is pretty straightforward to fiddle around with if you have a look at it - a lot of the strings are titled with their purpose, so finding the luas that handle the buffs and unhooking the dark borders shouldn't be too difficult to do. i can't tell you exactly what i did with mine because it was a long time ago, apart from the fact i just experimented with the lua until i got what i wanted

hope that helps

I assume uploading the unitframe/enemybufftimers is too much of a hassle? :3

edit: I managed to make the buttons look "normal" again, thanks :3

But I really cant find a working enemybufftimers so that upload would still be awesome!
Also, is it omnicc you're using? Ive heard it may bug with it.

Last edited:
I assume uploading the unitframe/enemybufftimers is too much of a hassle? :3

edit: I managed to make the buttons look "normal" again, thanks :3

But I really cant find a working enemybufftimers so that upload would still be awesome!
Also, is it omnicc you're using? Ive heard it may bug with it.

omnicc: http://www71.zippyshare.com/v/lNrciQ4F/file.html

enemycocktimers: http://www71.zippyshare.com/v/39cuA7Nu/file.html

i've been asked about my modifications to modui, usually it results in people fucking up their own moduis because the guy who developed the addon used to change the core code every week. good that you found the buff strings though :)

Appreciate it a lot but for some reason EnemeyBuffTimers still gives me error/doesn't work properly. With your version it just outputs weird numbers in my chat. :/ I'm about to give up even thought - in my opinion - it's by far the most important/nice addon to have :(

Top Bottom