• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Priest Plans for your Priest

Ari

I'm not sure if it's the forums themselves that are dead but let's get the Priest sub-thread active!

So what are your plans for your Priest?

Alliance / Horde?

Race?

Leveling spec?

You leveling solo or with a group/guild?

60 PvP spec?

-- For me at least;

Horde

Undead (unsure of gender)

Probably will level Shadow unless I can level with a group / guild.

See above ^

Most likely will stay Shadow for PvP.

--

Also how are you all planning to combat our serious mana pool problem? Stocking up on pots as we are doomed to forever fill our bodies with its odd blue liquid? Anyways just a little post to try to get to know the future Priest community somewhat. :)

I'm curious krutopatkin: what will your survivability against melee classes look like with this spec?

I tend to think Improved Inner Fire + Shadowform allows one to take some hits. Silence also helps a lot vs. casters...

But I'm a Priest noob so the above is only for debate purposes :)

I would include silence. Its a good way to avoid some CCs and damage. Also its a good spell to put pressure on enemy healers.
8/10 for your specc :)

Alliance Holy all the way...
21/30

Leveling with guildies and anyone that wants a non-dps, wand killing, healer with them.

Alliance

Dwarf Female

Probably dual-boxing with my mage so maybe Holy. Maybe shadow. Maybe Holy/Disc

Then on to gearing up for raids. I level quickly, or at least I try to, so I don't imagine there will be a lot of PVP for me to get involved with. So it'll be all about the pre raid gearing etc.

I'm curious krutopatkin: what will your survivability against melee classes look like with this spec?

I tend to think Improved Inner Fire + Shadowform allows one to take some hits. Silence also helps a lot vs. casters...

But I'm a Priest noob so the above is only for debate purposes :)
Imp Inner Fire is only abobut ~3% resist difference in t0, so it rarely makes the difference between life and death.

Imp Inner Fire is only abobut ~3% resist difference in t0, so it rarely makes the difference between life and death.

It increases the armor bonus of inner fire from 1395 to 1814 (orsomething). It is in no way related to resists or the aromor you are wearing.

It increases the armor bonus of inner fire from 1395 to 1814 (orsomething). It is in no way related to resists or the aromor you are wearing.
what I meant to say that while wearing t0 without imp inner fire you have ~28% physical damage reduction while with you have ~31%.

Alliance

Dwarf Female

Probably dual-boxing with my mage so maybe Holy. Maybe shadow. Maybe Holy/Disc

Then on to gearing up for raids. I level quickly, or at least I try to, so I don't imagine there will be a lot of PVP for me to get involved with. So it'll be all about the pre raid gearing etc.

Just so you're aware. Dual / Multi-boxing is not allowed on Kronos

Having more instances of the game open is okay as long as you do not use thrid party software to control them.

Aye. I saw this today. No more dual boxing. Probably no more alt tabbing either. Just gonna get a mage to load me up with water to make my levelling a bit easier. Ah well.

Alliance / Horde? Alliance

Race? Dwarf

Leveling spec? Shadow

You leveling solo or with a group/guild? Hopefully guild, might aswell switch to holy if that is the case

60 PvP spec? Shadow

Alliance / Horde? Alliance this time around

Race? Night Elf female (want some pretty pixels to stare at for all these hours :blushing: )

Leveling spec? Shadow

You leveling solo or with a group/Guild? Will probably start off solo, but will hopefully find a group of people to play with along the long journey to lvl 60

60 PvP spec? Hmm, will do mostly PVE so some holy/disc mix i guess

Alliance / Horde? Alliance

Race? Dwarf - Played Nelf originally in Vanilla, and as good as STAR-MOTHERFUCKING-SHARDS is, I thought I'd see what this whole fear ward thing was about.

Leveling spec? Shadow

You leveling solo or with a group/Guild? Depends on play times, probably mostly solo since I like to bounce around a lot. Hopefully I'll be in a guild, because leveling without Gchat is wretched.

60 PvP spec? Shadow
PvP Spec - Shadow
PvE Spec - For good measure
Healing Spec - If REALLY necessary

Can't think of any rogue ability that is blocked by silence.

I know in BC cloak of shadows was considered a spell and couldn't be done while silenced. I believe shadowstep was too, but I could be wrong on that. Not sure if there is anything like that in Vanilla though, blind maybe.

I know in BC cloak of shadows was considered a spell and couldn't be done while silenced. I believe shadowstep was too, but I could be wrong on that. Not sure if there is anything like that in Vanilla though, blind maybe.

Blind is a poison, don't think it is affected by silence, but I am not 100% sure.

Top Bottom