• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Priest Plans for your Priest

Right, I know the effect is a poison, but there were some funky things with how Blizzard categorized abilities back in vanilla, and I *think* that it was, but like I said I could be wrong, it just popped into my head for some reason.

Female Undead. Smitin' and wanding my way to lvl 60. I will mostly do pve, but also some pvp. Going to camp BRM - mind controlling alliance scum into the lava. I an going to lvl herb/alchemy.

Right, I know the effect is a poison, but there were some funky things with how Blizzard categorized abilities back in vanilla, and I *think* that it was, but like I said I could be wrong, it just popped into my head for some reason.

Can not blind when silenced. Same a warrior can not thunderclap, taunt, shout.

I have no idea what pacify means, but silence sure does not prevent blinding.

Piercing Howl -> SPELL_PREVENTION_TYPE_SILENCE
Blind -> SPELL_PREVENTION_TYPE_PACIFY

also, thunderclap can be used while silenced. Only shouts are blocked.
Piercing Howl
Battleshout
Demoshout
Intimidating shout

Last edited:
Thunderclap can not be used silenced.

- - - Updated - - -

Retarded I know, considering the animation and act is you stomping the ground, but hey...

The spell does not have the SPELL_PREVENTION_TYPE_SILENCE. Or I checked the wrong ID.

EDIT: Rechecked, it has SPELL_PREVENTION_TYPE_SILENCE. Thunder Clap can not be used while silenced.
It used to deal nature damage before and was probably considered a spell ever since.
https://vanilla-twinhead.twinstar.cz/?item=9639 even has the old spell attached still.

Last edited:
Top Bottom