• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Please do something about the economy

I actually think the opposite is true. We are going to have way too much gold in a couple weeks = currency devaluation.

The 5g max respec cost basically means they took one of the biggest gold sinks in the game, and neutered it. I still can't really understand why they did this but probably has to do with end game people wanting to constantly respec for PvP vs raids without going broke.

I actually think the opposite is true. We are going to have way too much gold in a couple weeks = currency devaluation.

The 5g max respec cost basically means they took one of the biggest gold sinks in the game, and neutered it. I still can't really understand why they did this but probably has to do with end game people wanting to constantly respec for PvP vs raids without going broke.

I would not be so sure about that. With the 5g respec costs i respec all the time. Even for a few bgs. With 50g cap i would almost never respec (i know that from previous projects i played on). Maybe it us just me (a more casual player) but i don't think this has such big of an impact. Players like me who will otherwise respec very rarely will do it more often and will contribute to the gold sink.

Top Bottom