• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

[Poll] What faction will you play?

generalen

Hey guys, i hope you are as excited as i am as we are only 14 days away from K3! I couldnt find a survey on the forum and it would be fun to see what faction people are planning to play. I hope we get as close to 50/50 as possible!

https://strawpoll.com/yedcwdb8

See you in Azeroth!

Last edited:
It's good to see some 50/50 happening! I'm excited to level a horde character past lvl 15 for the first time. :)

Agreed! Im still undecided however im leaning towards alliance because thats where i started in 2005. Not a mage this time though, probably priest :)

Horde (cause im not a whimp), troll hunter, going for a new personal record on leveling (actually makeing it to 60!)

Recently on Kronos what was the Horde v. Alliance breakdown?

If one side is significantly less populous that's the side I'll choose.

On most if not nearly all PvP servers alliance is less and horse is more.Poll is 50/50 but slightly tilted to horde and that's not even all the players.Alot of people haven't voted and not many people know about this server opening.

Alliance this time, i love the human starting zone, with westfall after, redridge mountains and duskwood <3
Never ever again barrens >.<

The reason I ask is that I'm getting the sense that the poll might not be an accurate representation of the future server. Obviously we can't know for sure but I'm just wondering if we can guess based on precedent.

Pretty sure the poll isn't gonna be accurate at all. What people WANT to play vs what they do end up playing, is completely different. I always end up playing Night Elf Male Druid because I'm familiar with it and good at it, but I want to play Troll Male Shaman or Human male warrior. Not that I havn't leveled those class/race combos ever, but I always end up leveling that darn NE male druid first for some reason.

Anyway, this time I'm aiming for tauren druid.. I hope.

I have rolled Alliance since 05'. Specifically Dwarf Hunter. My first 60 Hunter was "Slagerchest". My current 60 Hunter on Kronos is Garrlek.
I am looking forward to Switching over to the Dark Side for K3 and rolling Tauren Shaman for Endgame healz. Very excited, lets make it big people!

Recently on Kronos what was the Horde v. Alliance breakdown?

If one side is significantly less populous that's the side I'll choose.

As of right now, Alliance definitely loses most BG's, and you can really only get into WSG most of the time. (60 Dwarf Hunter) but the Horde certainly has a lower population. I am truly convinced after all this time rolling Ally... That Ally players are just simply softer people (Not a bad thing or whatever). I need Horde in K3.

The reason I ask is that I'm getting the sense that the poll might not be an accurate representation of the future server. Obviously we can't know for sure but I'm just wondering if we can guess based on precedent.
You can know for sure. I already made a Tauren Shaman to mess with on Kronos, just like the one I'm going to run in K3. Got him to lvl 7 so that I know exactly how to expedite getting to Barrens in my first play session now. Hahah, maybe. But just gotta come up with a name xD. But GL!

We all know horde is gnna be more , they gank more but they loose rbgs to Ally cuz of paladins.
Idk man, I've played a fair amount of BG on current Kronos on my 60 Dwarf Hunter. If were talking the past couple months anyways, I certainly have only seen us win probably 1 out of every 3. That's my take on it anyway xD

Top Bottom